[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I have a question. Can someone explain to me how we manage that our lightning damage will always hit first? or will coldsnap and vortex dont proc EE.
I hope someone can help me to clear my mind

thx
"
Blackbeautyy escreveu:
I have a question. Can someone explain to me how we manage that our lightning damage will always hit first? or will coldsnap and vortex dont proc EE.
I hope someone can help me to clear my mind

thx

It doesn't always hit first, but it hits often enough that it doesn't matter. OoS/SB continuously trigger, so they are continuously refreshing EE. The only time it is down is between a cast of Cold Snap and an OoS/SB trigger, or between a detonation of FB and OoS/SB trigger. It's not 100% ideal, but the window is so small you'll hardly notice it.
So after reading the patch notes I think this build is safe? Only thing that got nerfed is the preferred leveling skills
"
phexifa escreveu:
So after reading the patch notes I think this build is safe? Only thing that got nerfed is the preferred leveling skills

To be totally frank, nothing has changed at all in my opinion. I did a no smoke mine, no onslaught run to A5 Kitava last night to test and still killed him in 1:39:00. OOS and Onslaught will still be good for leveling, just not as broken as before.

I absolutely love Arc, so I'll be league-starting with it, but it's not out of the question that I convert my build over to Vortex later on
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Última edição por ShakCentral em 3 de jan de 2020 15:43:37
I wonder if the Astral Projector Topaz Ring will work with Vortex.

"Nova spells cast at the targeted location instead of around you"
"
Gosupancake escreveu:
I wonder if the Astral Projector Topaz Ring will work with Vortex.

"Nova spells cast at the targeted location instead of around you"

I asked on Reddit and Twitter already and am awaiting a response. I don't believe it will currently, as Vortex would need a "Nova" tag. I'm also not even sure I'd use the ring
Última edição por ShakCentral em 3 de jan de 2020 15:43:49
Confirmed works with Vortex! Will address this later tonight or tomorrow
Última edição por ShakCentral em 3 de jan de 2020 15:43:59
This build is discouraging

... me to make my own build forum post! It's so well done I'm awe! And I literally love your live trades section <3

some random nipticks:

flasks: cinderswallow rocks your socks! The armor one doesn't do much, and sulfur either as we never stop moving. In my opinion, the phasing flask (quartz) is central to the build.

You can add a smoke mine for faster movement, at least for leveling. But you are the speedy one here ;)

To improve clear (it's still to be tested by me), Herald of Fire should proliferate very nicely with profane bloom (better that HoI at least).

Forum post: it took a good five minute to find the tree :/ (Ok, I'm a bit very retarded but still...), and then I found your old guild that pointed to an outdated tree. Just add "tree here! come inside!" to "1.4 Path(s) of Building and Brief Build Theory".

I won't comment on the tree itself as ours is quite different.

A lot of people still seem very confused by EE. I feel it would help if you dedicate a section to EE (If there is one I didn't see it).
Última edição por roselan em 11 de dez de 2019 18:31:33
"
Roselan escreveu:
This build is discouraging

... me to make my own build forum post! It's so well done I'm awe! And I literally love your live trades section <3

some random nipticks:

flasks: cinderswallow rocks your socks! The armor one doesn't do much, and sulfur either as we never stop moving. In my opinion, the phasing flask (quartz) is central to the build.

You can add a smoke mine for faster movement, at least for leveling. But you are the speedy one here ;)

To improve clear (it's still to be tested by me), Herald of Fire should proliferate very nicely with profane bloom (better that HoI at least).

Forum post: it took a good five minute to find the tree :/ (Ok, I'm a bit very retarded but still...), and then I found your old guild that pointed to an outdated tree. Just add "tree here! come inside!" to "1.4 Path(s) of Building and Brief Build Theory".

I won't comment on the tree itself as ours is quite different.

A lot of people still seem very confused by EE. I feel it would help if you dedicate a section to EE (If there is one I didn't see it).

Thank you for the feedback! I know there are large differences in many people's Vortex builds, and I'm definitely not claiming mine as the best.

Also, there are definitely alternate options in both unique choices and leveling/mapping skills, and I plan to continue updating and adding in the future. I was focused on getting a solid base guide up pre-3.9 and will move it forward from here.
Última edição por ShakCentral em 3 de jan de 2020 15:44:14
"
ShakCentral escreveu:
Confirmed works with Vortex! Will address this later tonight or tomorrow

Will be interesting to see if vortex is still insta-cast with the ring. Could be a valuable hot-swap for certain bosses with close-range dmg.

I'm thinking I might try to grab an awakened AOE support if I can afford one, to swap in for map clear. I think having awakened controlled destruction AND awakened swift affliction dmg boost will add some more flexibility for that.

P.S. GREAT GUIDE
Última edição por Gosupancake em 11 de dez de 2019 20:04:39

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional