[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

The new awakened curse on hit support makes my head spiny...
You think OoS and Lightning Spire is still the recommendation for leveling after the nerfs to both gems?
Nostrademous
I choose you for my starter.
Hey man. Thank you for all the work you've put into this. was curious if you've looked at Ghazzys vortex build and if so how do you think they compare as league starters? I know there are a ton of options on how to build so I doubt you can go wrong either way. Also, pros and cons to choosing occultist over trickster? Thanks again
Spoiler
Is it possible to get by with a sceptre instead of a wand for MTX purposes?
Nice build guide! :)

It would be great if you could add the "Why witch and not trickster?" question (and answer) to the FAQ.

I've played Occultist Vortex ages ago and loved it so I am thinking of running it again but would be great to understand how the 2 builds differ in tankiness, dps and playstyle.

Cheers mate!
To everyone who has commented tonight, I'll be working on the first 3.9 major update tonight and tomorrow. I expect to have my best possible information ready to rock by tomorrow evening so you can load up your PoB and sleep soundly.

Please be aware that I'm a foster parent and we have a permanency hearing in court tomorrow. Depending on how that goes, I might not be in a great place mentally to answer a lot of questions tomorrow night.

I'm still undecided on if I will stream my league start. I plan on going Vortex and an unsure if there's an audience for "League Start Vortex" play.

Thanks for reading and the excellent feedback! Updates soon
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Última edição por ShakCentral em 3 de jan de 2020 15:44:42
"
ShakCentral escreveu:
To everyone who has commented tonight, I'll be working on the first 3.9 major update tonight and tomorrow. I expect to have my best possible information ready to rock by tomorrow evening so you can load up your PoB and sleep soundly.

Please be aware that I'm a foster parent and we have a permanency hearing in court tomorrow. Depending on how that goes, I might not be in a great place mentally to answer a lot of questions tomorrow night.

I'm still undecided on if I will stream my league start. I plan on going Vortex and an unsure if there's an audience for "League Start Vortex" play.

Thanks for reading and the excellent feedback! Updates soon

Sounds good, hope it all goes well!
Hey guys, I have a quick question, I would like to play this build as my starter and due with a friend playing SRS Necro, is this a viable duo? Any ideas?
Thanks and where is the POB

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional