[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

It's a pity hexproof is super common on organs...
"
Shankhook escreveu:
It's a pity hexproof is super common on organs...

Hexproof can be an issue, but curses aren't super effective on bosses anyways

However if you can afford, awakened curse on hit is 27ex, lol

We just take slightly longer for Hexproof metamorphs I guess
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
This build is nice. i just killed sirus 8 on my 5th attempt. Surprisingly it was deathless, but i logged twice for storms.

Btw i saw you can either hysteria craft phys as extra fire on quilver or combine it with a warlord influnce but that seems to be hard to roll...
"
zheka213 escreveu:
This build is nice. i just killed sirus 8 on my 5th attempt. Surprisingly it was deathless, but i logged twice for storms.

Btw i saw you can either hysteria craft phys as extra fire on quilver or combine it with a warlord influnce but that seems to be hard to roll...

Grats on the kill, tbh it an extremely easy fight after you solved the storm issue in our case, mainly due to having elemental ailments immunity(the death beam in last phase can freeze/shock/ignite, which is deadly if it happens)

The ideally crafted warlord quiver is our end game ill agree, its gonna be real hard to find the full ideal stats, so i am happy with using my dual dot multi quiver
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift escreveu:
"

I bricked runs coz of storms, but after I found the way to work around the storms, yea he felt really easy because I could dedicate most of my mind on dodging stuff

I did a little bit of cheating by watching it on youtube first.
Can you please post the skill tree in pictures I’m on a Xbox and have no way of adding languages
How is this build performing in the 3.9 late game? Worried it looks very squishy.
"
faytte escreveu:
How is this build performing in the 3.9 late game? Worried it looks very squishy.

It's fairly tough when the golem is up. In my part, I could tank 99% of all Metamorph bosses I spawn in the maps, except for those really really rippy ones which I try to avoid unless the reward is too good to pass up. I don't actually full tank them, I just deal enough damage and leap out using flame dash and they would die with our damage over time.

"
zheka213 escreveu:

Hey i see you took another way in the skill tree, how much life do you have?

This is a very nice build, i am having alot of fun.
With 5k life everything went smooth and i didnt die alot but i got a nice watchers eye for 2ex with anger and malevolence mods so i took the reduced mana reserved nodes in price of herbalism. now with 4,6k life it feels way more squishy and i cant level up right now.

Should i try to go for Primordial Eminence and only go with 2 Primordial Harmony?
Última edição por ribow em 28 de dez de 2019 07:04:45
"
ribow escreveu:
"
zheka213 escreveu:

Hey i see you took another way in the skill tree, how much life do you have?

This is a very nice build, i am having alot of fun.
With 5k life everything went smooth and i didnt die alot but i got a nice watchers eye for 2ex with anger and malevolence mods so i took the reduced mana reserved nodes in price of herbalism. now with 4,6k life it feels way more squishy and i cant level up right now.

Should i try to go for Primordial Eminence and only go with 2 Primordial Harmony?

I would focus on having more flat life on gear, also we already have 100% phys converted to fire, the anger mod in your watcher's eye does nothing, but you can divine it to make the malevolence mod go from 10% to something higher

My Builds/Stream

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional