[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

Is there any point to replacing the bow with a 550+ phys dps bow ? assuming you have illimited budget using the massive dps increase to replace one of the support gems and using avatar of fire for the convertion ?
Why use despair and not elemantal weakness as second curse?
"
demsdal escreveu:
Is there any point to replacing the bow with a 550+ phys dps bow ? assuming you have illimited budget using the massive dps increase to replace one of the support gems and using avatar of fire for the convertion ?

You dont need avatar of fire for conversion, burning arrow has intrinsic 100% conversion to fire, also using it removes our shock and chill

550+ pdps bow probably wont do much for dps, because we lose an effective link which is about 40% more damage

"
Drazak26 escreveu:
Why use despair and not elemantal weakness as second curse?

Both curses work, but i do think elemental weakness is slightly stronger here
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
How are you getting your curses to apply? Having a ton of fun with this build. Thanks!
"
Betagen escreveu:
How are you getting your curses to apply? Having a ton of fun with this build. Thanks!

Curse on hit triggers with lion's eyes paw boots' rain of arrow
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Any 3.11 thought so far? I played this build up to red maps! Not quite cabable of killing Sirus fast enough.
Also Circle Rings got nerved.
No 40% more. Enlighten 4 is a must now or else you wont be able to use BA.
Sitting on 14 mana with all my auras on. Thinking of dipping Precision since I'm almost buffed with Elemental overload.

How to deal with golem survivability? Should I only take Primordial Harmony for the life regen on my golems and completly forget about Primordial Eminence?
I have Indomitable Army anointed since my golems kept dying against T16 Elderslayers.

EDIT: Got me a enlighten lvl 4 today. Doesnt feel nice at all. Need to have mana flask on the whole time. :/

This is my current gear. Needs alot of upgrades still but cant get any exalts this league :/
Spoiler
Spoiler

Última edição por misakuros em 7 de jul de 2020 19:17:04

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional