[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

maybe it would be useful for someone whos using this build

"
redmalloc escreveu:
"
Astarift escreveu:
"
redmalloc escreveu:
Does it make sense to have a weapon swap clear setup? I've been tinkering with mirage archer for example and not sure how useful it really is but I am not that far into this build. I am thinking a clear speed setup might include GMP and mirage archer.

it all come down to preferences i guess, having a no mirage archer set up for clear/single target seems fine for me. If you do feel that clear is an issue, there might be other things you may be missing, like +pierce

It sounds like you do not think a dedicated clear speed setup is needed then?

Do you gem swap for all bosses? Only hard bosses? Metamorphs?

I actually do not do any gem swap, mainly because metamorphs spawn lots of adds during the fight and not having good clear might be dangerous.

I only swap gmp out for fights where I know I don't need to focus on dodging(dodging and aiming the same time can be pretty tough) or they don't summon additional monsters

"
tekirink escreveu:

maybe it would be useful for someone whos using this build

I had considered that, I chose the aoe nodes for ease of clearing, the 2 aoe nodes gives us like 1 to 2 aoe radius for our ignite prolif, it makes a huge difference for clear speed

My golems aren't having much issues with staying alive with the primordial harmony set up
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Have found this build very fun, thankyou! Been using the aspect of birdy instead of herald until now. I got my cold and lightning damage from the unique gloves for them. Soon to swap out for something special.
I found I died to reflect pretty early on so I got a chest with zero elemental reflect, and it has Phys taken as cold on it- decided to double it up with a taste of hate.
My next plan is to get the circle of anguish going and replace aspect of avian with the herald and purity of ice for +5 max cold resist then get a watchers eye with a damage mod and Phys taken as cold. It also lets me cap resistances easier seeing as I'm getting off items.
Will also end up with level 22 herald of ash, level 24 malevolence and anger which is pretty neat (with good Templar hands I might even get them to 26)
Then I'll get an added curse ammy and swap in for the flask which curses, rn I've got ele weakness and flammability instead.
I'm far behind on the life total at just over 5k but I'm having fun anyways :)
Do I get the medal for special snowflake version yet or do I need to try harder?
ThankS again!
"
PlaguesRedemption escreveu:
Have found this build very fun, thankyou! Been using the aspect of birdy instead of herald until now. I got my cold and lightning damage from the unique gloves for them. Soon to swap out for something special.
I found I died to reflect pretty early on so I got a chest with zero elemental reflect, and it has Phys taken as cold on it- decided to double it up with a taste of hate.
My next plan is to get the circle of anguish going and replace aspect of avian with the herald and purity of ice for +5 max cold resist then get a watchers eye with a damage mod and Phys taken as cold. It also lets me cap resistances easier seeing as I'm getting off items.
Will also end up with level 22 herald of ash, level 24 malevolence and anger which is pretty neat (with good Templar hands I might even get them to 26)
Then I'll get an added curse ammy and swap in for the flask which curses, rn I've got ele weakness and flammability instead.
I'm far behind on the life total at just over 5k but I'm having fun anyways :)
Do I get the medal for special snowflake version yet or do I need to try harder?
ThankS again!

First thing first, i cant help but see some of your items crafted life mods arent maxed out(quiver and helm)

Aspect of avian can be good to min max out dps, but we lose the herald of ash boost, your mana should be really tight in this case, considering you cant really reduce the reservation of the aspect.

I wouldnt use go all the way just to use an anti reflect chest just to do reflect maps, ill just roll over them most of the time, you are potentially losing 10% increased max life +40ish flat life over using an incursion chest

I think its pretty hard to run anger, malevolence, herald of ash, purity of ice in the set up together while keeping your mana in relatively healthy numbers, ill just focus on getting a dps centric watcher's eye and focus on getting more flat life on your gear

And yea, its pretty good you make changes to the build based off your playstyle
My Builds/Stream

Really enjoyed this build this league. Have been able to take down almost all content. Awakening 6 Sirius, cortex boss, all the distant memory bosses, and elder. They only I had trouble with is minotaur because of map mods. Really enjoyed it.

Anything I can do to improve build more?
Última edição por ThoronElee em 26 de jan de 2020 18:57:02
"
ThoronElee escreveu:

I'll go for a better rolled ring and ultimately, awakened curse on hit, seeing hexproof metamorphs are generally an issue
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift escreveu:
"
ThoronElee escreveu:

I'll go for a better rolled ring and ultimately, awakened curse on hit, seeing hexproof metamorphs are generally an issue

Ok thanks. Yeah I have trying to roll that ring better for a while but I keep on getting low rolls. I hope i can get an awakened curse on hit to drop because they are expensive. Thanks for the help
Thank you for the build guide, really enjoying it so far. The build has become my go-to mapper right now. I still have lots to improve, and still get one-shot occasionally, but it has been a lot of fun.
Just wanted to get peoples opinions on a couple of things I have been trying out.

1. Saw someone on poe.ninja using Mantra of flames jewel https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mantra_of_Flames.
We currently run 4 auras, 5 golems and have the elementalist conflux. So that is at least 10 buffs for quite a bit of flat fire damage. PoB says that it is a lot of damage (it was just a little bit worse than a phys as extra fire watcher’s eye), but I’m not sure if how well PoB calculates ignites. It could still be a nice budget option as the jewel is only a couple chaos.

2. I was testing different size thread of hope jewels and found one I like quite a bit. By using a large size, near Blood drinker https://imgur.com/iBh699Z, you can pick up piercing shots and some good damage nodes. More of an FYI, as you need to pick up a jewel socket elsewhere (at least I had to for my primordial harmony). But it is an option for people who want to pick up some strong damage nodes.

Última edição por yakki em 28 de jan de 2020 03:04:16
"
yakki escreveu:
Thank you for the build guide, really enjoying it so far. The build has become my go-to mapper right now. I still have lots to improve, and still get one-shot occasionally, but it has been a lot of fun.
Just wanted to get peoples opinions on a couple of things I have been trying out.

1. Saw someone on poe.ninja using Mantra of flames jewel https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mantra_of_Flames.
We currently run 4 auras, 5 golems and have the elementalist conflux. So that is at least 10 buffs for quite a bit of flat fire damage. PoB says that it is a lot of damage (it was just a little bit worse than a phys as extra fire watcher’s eye), but I’m not sure if how well PoB calculates ignites. It could still be a nice budget option as the jewel is only a couple chaos.

2. I was testing different size thread of hope jewels and found one I like quite a bit. By using a large size, near Blood drinker https://imgur.com/iBh699Z, you can pick up piercing shots and some good damage nodes. More of an FYI, as you need to pick up a jewel socket elsewhere (at least I had to for my primordial harmony). But it is an option for people who want to pick up some strong damage nodes.

Was thinking about mantra of flames as well, if you do get a perfectly rolled one it might be worth it over watcher's eye, but you do lose the extra life that we desperately need. The issue here is we are very low and tight on jewel slots, but mantra of flame is definitely a good dps jewel to consider

The thing about thread of hope there is that we still effectively use 3 points for piercing shot and i cant really see any nearby potential nodes that we can get that makes the use of jewel slot + elemental resist penalty worth it
My Builds/Stream

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional