[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

I think it's a best wather for this build?
"
agm_ultimatex escreveu:
Ah thank you. Grabbing the soul drinker really boosted my dps. As well as adding herald of ash. Do find higher tier research labs can be tricky though. A lot of enemies in tight space that you want to move through quickly.

I usually just kite the metamorph in a circular way, they tend to die alot faster inside tane lab

"
defmaxou escreveu:

I think it's a best wather for this build?

Pretty much the best stats you can get for a 2 mods watcher eye for this build, easily a 20-30% more dmg
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift escreveu:
"
agm_ultimatex escreveu:
Ah thank you. Grabbing the soul drinker really boosted my dps. As well as adding herald of ash. Do find higher tier research labs can be tricky though. A lot of enemies in tight space that you want to move through quickly.

I usually just kite the metamorph in a circular way, they tend to die alot faster inside tane lab

Yeah that's what ive been doing too. I more meant the syndicate research lab to protect 5/6 stations. I find i can get killed trying to go through it quickly, if i take my time to dps down everything i lose. Tougher enemies in delve as the cart moves forward is another example. Things did get better as i managed to get a 6 link. Bought for 3 ex, used 3 divine orbs to get a decent % roll. I have 4.8k hp, but find it's very important to keep distance. So any sort of tight space becomes tricky.
Última edição por agm_ultimatex em 8 de jan de 2020 16:01:53
"
agm_ultimatex escreveu:
"
Astarift escreveu:
"
agm_ultimatex escreveu:

Yeah that's what ive been doing too. I more meant the syndicate research lab to protect 5/6 stations. I find i can get killed trying to go through it quickly, if i take my time to dps down everything i lose. Tougher enemies in delve as the cart moves forward is another example. Things did get better as i managed to get a 6 link. Bought for 3 ex, used 3 divine orbs to get a decent % roll. I have 4.8k hp, but find it's very important to keep distance. So any sort of tight space becomes tricky.

Most mobs should die instantly to the ignite prolif and you have a +1 pierce, the clear should be good enough for u to run to the syndicate member for research labs. We gotta need 6 link to do t15/16s smoothly
My Builds/Stream

Ok so i have built this toon, the damage is pretty good but i keep getting one shot by maps, is their some way to stop this. The Toon name is YallAreGonnaBurn in Metamorph

P.S
How do i link items here?

"
Iksskan escreveu:
Ok so i have built this toon, the damage is pretty good but i keep getting one shot by maps, is their some way to stop this. The Toon name is YallAreGonnaBurn in Metamorph

P.S
How do i link items here?

I would suggest focusing on higher life rolls on your items, we gotta squeeze as much life as possible in this build, because circle of anguish and primordial chain doesn't give any life and we run primordial harmonies instead of actual rare jewels

Your ring with flammability on hit isn't ideal here considering that we have a curse on hit set up already

I would suggest going for belly of the beast if you are struggling to hit above 5.5k life(our defensive layer is chaos, stone golems and acrobatics)

Flask management is also key here, keeping cinderswallow up can mean life or death easily in rippy maps
My Builds/Stream

I implemented some of the changes you suggested, removed the Flammability on Hit Ring, I also tried replacing the chest with a Belly of the Beast which gave me less life than my present chest, but at the moment i am using this build to clear A8 T14s to T15s. The clear is really good, but the Single Target isnt coming out great, even though i have most of the BiS gear (IMO, I might be wrong) is there some way to increase the damage sorry for wasting your time
"
Iksskan escreveu:
I implemented some of the changes you suggested, removed the Flammability on Hit Ring, I also tried replacing the chest with a Belly of the Beast which gave me less life than my present chest, but at the moment i am using this build to clear A8 T14s to T15s. The clear is really good, but the Single Target isnt coming out great, even though i have most of the BiS gear (IMO, I might be wrong) is there some way to increase the damage sorry for wasting your time

Ok so first thing first
For flasks, i suggest getting an enduring mana flask, Cinderswallow with 3% life on kill(if you are having issues with map clearing survivability) and life regen crafted mod, sulphur flask with attack speed(if we get to 5 stacks burning arrow debuff asap, the single target dps comes in faster), your amethyst flask with maybe a different suffix
We are immune to all elemental ailments, having a flask suffix clearing ignite/freeze effectively wastes the suffix slot

Your gems are mainly under leveled with no quality, every bit counts

One thing against metamorph is that they have ridiculous regen mods most of the time, having a frost bomb will help if you can squeeze it in your chest, preferably replacing enhance, if your main issue is metamorphs

Our damage comes in mainly from us critting(shock debuff) and having 5 stacks of burning arrow on the target at all time, so there is definitely a ramp up time for the dps to kick in

We scale hard on flat phys/fire damage, means a stronger flat phys roll on your ring/using turbulent catalyst on circle of anguish will bring our dps up higher
For watcher's eye i suggest going for the anger mod(phys as extra fire) over the damaging ailments deal damage faster mod(stacking too much of a stat has diminishing returns, dyadian dawn already has a huge ignite deals damage faster mod)

You do not have a +1 curse from whispers of doom, so effectively your storm brand curse on hit set up is applying flammability only, not having an extra curse is also a big hit to our single target dps, considering we only use it for single target
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift escreveu:
"
Iksskan escreveu:

Ok so first thing first
For flasks, i suggest getting an enduring mana flask, Cinderswallow with 3% life on kill(if you are having issues with map clearing survivability) and life regen crafted mod, sulphur flask with attack speed(if we get to 5 stacks burning arrow debuff asap, the single target dps comes in faster), your amethyst flask with maybe a different suffix
We are immune to all elemental ailments, having a flask suffix clearing ignite/freeze effectively wastes the suffix slot

Your gems are mainly under leveled with no quality, every bit counts

One thing against metamorph is that they have ridiculous regen mods most of the time, having a frost bomb will help if you can squeeze it in your chest, preferably replacing enhance, if your main issue is metamorphs

Our damage comes in mainly from us critting(shock debuff) and having 5 stacks of burning arrow on the target at all time, so there is definitely a ramp up time for the dps to kick in

We scale hard on flat phys/fire damage, means a stronger flat phys roll on your ring/using turbulent catalyst on circle of anguish will bring our dps up higher
For watcher's eye i suggest going for the anger mod(phys as extra fire) over the damaging ailments deal damage faster mod(stacking too much of a stat has diminishing returns, dyadian dawn already has a huge ignite deals damage faster mod)

You do not have a +1 curse from whispers of doom, so effectively your storm brand curse on hit set up is applying flammability only, not having an extra curse is also a big hit to our single target dps, considering we only use it for single target

Thank You for the very quick replies your help is very much appreciated
Hello,

first of all thanks for the guide. It looks quite interesting. Right now i am leveling while following you're Tipps, but i have to say (right now i am level 37) my dmg output is really really low. Can you recommend some good leveling bows?

Thanks in advance

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional