[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

btw in ur build u got lioneyes paws with curse on hit +3 curses. As far as i know every character starts from 1, second is from passive tree, and how do i get the third one or i am missing something? Thanks in advance!
hello
can u tell me pls why u using flammability in unique boots but elem weakness in rare?
"
Astarift escreveu:
"
Voidurai escreveu:
What about Reflect?

we cant do reflect maps

"
Blackbarticus escreveu:
The path of building links aren't working for me :/

Which ones arent working could you let me know then ill try to fix it

"
Arthrix escreveu:
Not sure if this is under any of the dropdowns on your original post but how many of each type of golem are we supposed to be using for certain content? I saw in your chimera map video you were using 2 of each except lightning, is that the standard setup?

2 of each golems except lightning, we want at least 1 of each golems to be up at all time to make it easy to recast them

Any of the skill tree ones I guess. All of them give me some error
"
arome1 escreveu:
btw in ur build u got lioneyes paws with curse on hit +3 curses. As far as i know every character starts from 1, second is from passive tree, and how do i get the third one or i am missing something? Thanks in advance!

3rd curse would be harder to achieve, have to use a +1 curse chest that drops from rare delve nodes. Otherwise, just run 2 curses and a rare boots

"
setr0c escreveu:
hello
can u tell me pls why u using flammability in unique boots but elem weakness in rare?

Have edited it, flammability is slightly better because of ignite duration
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Blackbarticus escreveu:
"
Astarift escreveu:
"
Voidurai escreveu:
What about Reflect?

we cant do reflect maps

"
Blackbarticus escreveu:
The path of building links aren't working for me :/

Which ones arent working could you let me know then ill try to fix it

"
Arthrix escreveu:
Not sure if this is under any of the dropdowns on your original post but how many of each type of golem are we supposed to be using for certain content? I saw in your chimera map video you were using 2 of each except lightning, is that the standard setup?

2 of each golems except lightning, we want at least 1 of each golems to be up at all time to make it easy to recast them

Any of the skill tree ones I guess. All of them give me some error

I will regenerate the pob links and repost them later when I am home
My Builds/Stream

At first the leveling seems to be slow but once I got the piercing shot passive the enemies started melting.

Cant wait to get the unique required for the build.
"
xxnoobiexx escreveu:
At first the leveling seems to be slow but once I got the piercing shot passive the enemies started melting.

Xoph's Nurture should be easily accessible and a huge dps boost

Have edited all the PoBs in the guide, should be working now that my PoB is also updated to the latest version
My Builds/Stream

Última edição por Astarift em 17 de dez de 2019 11:28:35
Hi mate. Its a nice guide and im gonna use it for sure! Thx in advance!!

Just one question. U titled 2-3M ignite DPS, but in PoB V2 (assuming this is the highest dps version), PoB says 1M more or less ignite DPS. How do u achieve 2M?

Cheers!!
"
PandaDap escreveu:
Hi mate. Its a nice guide and im gonna use it for sure! Thx in advance!!

Just one question. U titled 2-3M ignite DPS, but in PoB V2 (assuming this is the highest dps version), PoB says 1M more or less ignite DPS. How do u achieve 2M?

Cheers!!

Burning arrow has this line "Debuff deals Fire Damage per second equal to (30-39)% of Ignite Damage per second"
This stacks 5 times, which is 195% more dmg, pob only calculate the initial ignite damage
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift escreveu:
"
xxnoobiexx escreveu:

Xoph's blood should be easily accessible and a huge dps boost

Have edited all the PoBs in the guide, should be working now that my PoB is also updated to the latest version

xoph's blood vs primordial chain?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional