[RIP Best build of 3.9]

"
limonenovecento escreveu:
"
Mia_JustMia escreveu:
Greaaat build, having loads of fun with it!
Just 1 question, I am probably just brainlagged, but why does my ES just Degen to 0 and refills? (no map mods, just every time I do anything I start degenning, not life, just my whole ES).
Anyway, highly recommend the build and great idea <3

I don't know what you mean..Blood Rage maybe?

Off, as I said, brain lag :D That's the thing. Thanks!
Now that Im thinking about it, what do you think about getting a decent leech (+other stats) ring and pair it with a Poacher's mark ring in order to drop Blood Rage and get rid of the degen (and not lose the leech + frenzies)?

#Edit
The current setup seems nice so no point changing tbh;
BTW do you think shavs would be good here? or just settle with ~500 es vaal regalia with resistances?
Última edição por Mia_JustMia em 10 de jan de 2020 15:03:39
I'm not gonna lie, my friend, this shiet is the most overpowered thing i ever saw! And trust me, i saw many overpowered things :)

Damn, please, don't make a guide on it, let it stay like a quiet and niche build for weirdoes, or we will see nerfhammer in just a week lol

First thing about this, is ofcourse damage. It's nearly infinite to the point, that you could just not investing in it that much. And all that damage i got with just tabula, asenath chant and quill rain with 3 max socket due to ilvl restriction. That's some serious OP talk.

And how much ES regen with offering we get, and life on hit with it is outstanding already, that makes us quite tanky without anything else too. If we are going to address an issue further, we can sacrifice most of our damage (due to it already abnormally high), and go into full defensive, especially in necro case. How about get the ES on hit watcher's eye and change spirit offering for the bone offering? With glancing blows we can reach full cap block/spell block with just the offering and unique quiver.
Well, actually there are tons of options because that build is so strong that it doesn't require ANYTHING except ascendancy and asenath chant, and that's exactly why it's so busted.

I applaud you, good sir, and hope that i still have enought time to play with that thing. It's definitely the cheapest ubermonster that i ever saw.

Edit: Oh, by the way, by switching spirit offering to the bodyswap, and spell cascade to controlled destrustion. We now flying through the map, igniting everything on our way. Sweet :)
Shame that it's quite clunky. I want to somehow implement travel skill into the sequence so it will get rid of our most important problem for map clearing - we lose our attack speed while we walking from pack to pack. So if we are traveling while attacking - it will be ultimate :)
Última edição por Med1umentor em 11 de jan de 2020 12:09:58
Hello,

One more question from my side - what would you prioritize dmg-wise to scale later on? I'm thinking about jewels, etc, and I can't decide..
My thoughts are:
Fire damage?
Damage over time (for burning)?
Minion Damage (for VD)?
Bow Damage (is it even relevant?)

Thanks for your insights, all knowledgeable Exiles!!
"
Mia_JustMia escreveu:
Hello,

One more question from my side - what would you prioritize dmg-wise to scale later on? I'm thinking about jewels, etc, and I can't decide..
My thoughts are:
Fire damage?
Damage over time (for burning)?
Minion Damage (for VD)?
Bow Damage (is it even relevant?)

Thanks for your insights, all knowledgeable Exiles!!

%Fire Damage and %Burning Damage appears to give the biggest boost.
"
Med1umentor escreveu:
I'm not gonna lie, my friend, this shiet is the most overpowered thing i ever saw! And trust me, i saw many overpowered things :)

Damn, please, don't make a guide on it, let it stay like a quiet and niche build for weirdoes, or we will see nerfhammer in just a week lol

First thing about this, is ofcourse damage. It's nearly infinite to the point, that you could just not investing in it that much. And all that damage i got with just tabula, asenath chant and quill rain with 3 max socket due to ilvl restriction. That's some serious OP talk.

And how much ES regen with offering we get, and life on hit with it is outstanding already, that makes us quite tanky without anything else too. If we are going to address an issue further, we can sacrifice most of our damage (due to it already abnormally high), and go into full defensive, especially in necro case. How about get the ES on hit watcher's eye and change spirit offering for the bone offering? With glancing blows we can reach full cap block/spell block with just the offering and unique quiver.
Well, actually there are tons of options because that build is so strong that it doesn't require ANYTHING except ascendancy and asenath chant, and that's exactly why it's so busted.

I applaud you, good sir, and hope that i still have enought time to play with that thing. It's definitely the cheapest ubermonster that i ever saw.

Edit: Oh, by the way, by switching spirit offering to the bodyswap, and spell cascade to controlled destrustion. We now flying through the map, igniting everything on our way. Sweet :)
Shame that it's quite clunky. I want to somehow implement travel skill into the sequence so it will get rid of our most important problem for map clearing - we lose our attack speed while we walking from pack to pack. So if we are traveling while attacking - it will be ultimate :)

Thank you ;) have fun experimenting and let me know if you find some nice variants. I also experimented with bodyswap, etc. but it hurt my eyes too much ;)
Please help to fight the climate change!
"
Mia_JustMia escreveu:
"
limonenovecento escreveu:
"
Mia_JustMia escreveu:
Greaaat build, having loads of fun with it!
Just 1 question, I am probably just brainlagged, but why does my ES just Degen to 0 and refills? (no map mods, just every time I do anything I start degenning, not life, just my whole ES).
Anyway, highly recommend the build and great idea <3

I don't know what you mean..Blood Rage maybe?

Off, as I said, brain lag :D That's the thing. Thanks!
Now that Im thinking about it, what do you think about getting a decent leech (+other stats) ring and pair it with a Poacher's mark ring in order to drop Blood Rage and get rid of the degen (and not lose the leech + frenzies)?

#Edit
The current setup seems nice so no point changing tbh;
BTW do you think shavs would be good here? or just settle with ~500 es vaal regalia with resistances?

With presence of chayula there is no need for shavs, but it should also work. Note that we are also interested in increasing our life pool, since we are sort of hybrid.
I added a pob link to the initial post. Turns out we have even more ignite damage than expected.
Why are you using spectres and which one are you using?
Hi, why You didn't grab Avatar Of Fire?
"
Xelzach escreveu:
Why are you using spectres and which one are you using?

This is mainly a relic from the past. When I was using
I realized that the proximity shields from Undying Evangelist help defending versus e.g. porcupines, so I kept them. Due to the insane regen from spirit offering my spectres never die, although I invested very little in minion life, etc. and I like having some buddies with me ;)
But in general they do little for the build and can easily be replaced.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional