[RIP Best build of 3.9]

Small update: I tried to use battle cry anoitment, but it's weird.
Without battle cry I can keep my left mouse button (with enduring cry attached to it) pressed to walk around and cast enduring cry whenever the cooldown is ready.
However, with battle cry my char just stands still, although I press the left mouse button.
Anybody knows whether that is intended?
Please help to fight the climate change!
Última edição por limonenovecento em 16 de jan de 2020 07:46:48
About putting body swap in the helmet, as right now, the best gemlink for me was [spell cascade - desecrate - bodyswap - volatile dead] (meaning that we just switch offering with bodyswap).

That comes with issues - we can't really restore our ES that much. We can still cast offering every now and then manually (with our cast speed it wouldn't even slow us down) to maintain ES pool, but sadly it will not provide us "regen", 8% es regen from the ascendancy surprisingly not even close to enough. This is especially important because we have more es than life.

That brings another point - thief's torment become almost useless the moment i equiped presence of chayula, probably wouldn't want to wear it even on mapclear. Definitely a time to switch to taming :)
Bodyswap version clears like a god, but sometimes i die in one hit without even getting what exactly killed my 7k life+ES, so my defences is my only problem right now, despite the fact that i didn't invested in that build anything. Will try Leash of Oblation at one time to check if some block action with bone offering will bring some benefits.

Anyway, got this for 10c :)

Gave me tons of es, 6 link, +1 to gems, and free elemental overload that free up my 2 skillpoints lol

The thing that i want the most right now is watcher's eye with "es gained on hit while affected by discipline", but those are damn 11exa. But that would be a perfect thing when dumping thief's torment, and equiping some sweet rings.

Also, i'm probably dying because i'm lazy scrub, and still didn't change my flask :)
Flask management is absurdly easy with bodyswap, when i'm flying through the map, so i think i wouldn't have a problem if i get all 5 defensive flasks up all the time. And on boss - well, no boss or metamorph live longer than 1 flask usage xD

P.S. Also, as annoitment, i feel like hardened scars would be really good. Need 1 golden oil, but fortify on hybrid flask is quite precious :)
Última edição por Med1umentor em 15 de jan de 2020 06:51:26
i think burning brutality for the amulet will be perfect.
You can't annoint burning brutality.
"
Aggnog escreveu:
You can't annoint burning brutality.

Yeah, it's unfortunate that the new points in the skill tree cannot be anoited.
"
Med1umentor escreveu:
About putting body swap in the helmet, as right now, the best gemlink for me was [spell cascade - desecrate - bodyswap - volatile dead] (meaning that we just switch offering with bodyswap).

That comes with issues - we can't really restore our ES that much. We can still cast offering every now and then manually (with our cast speed it wouldn't even slow us down) to maintain ES pool, but sadly it will not provide us "regen", 8% es regen from the ascendancy surprisingly not even close to enough. This is especially important because we have more es than life.

That brings another point - thief's torment become almost useless the moment i equiped presence of chayula, probably wouldn't want to wear it even on mapclear. Definitely a time to switch to taming :)
Bodyswap version clears like a god, but sometimes i die in one hit without even getting what exactly killed my 7k life+ES, so my defences is my only problem right now, despite the fact that i didn't invested in that build anything. Will try Leash of Oblation at one time to check if some block action with bone offering will bring some benefits.

Anyway, got this for 10c :)

Gave me tons of es, 6 link, +1 to gems, and free elemental overload that free up my 2 skillpoints lol

The thing that i want the most right now is watcher's eye with "es gained on hit while affected by discipline", but those are damn 11exa. But that would be a perfect thing when dumping thief's torment, and equiping some sweet rings.

Also, i'm probably dying because i'm lazy scrub, and still didn't change my flask :)
Flask management is absurdly easy with bodyswap, when i'm flying through the map, so i think i wouldn't have a problem if i get all 5 defensive flasks up all the time. And on boss - well, no boss or metamorph live longer than 1 flask usage xD

P.S. Also, as annoitment, i feel like hardened scars would be really good. Need 1 golden oil, but fortify on hybrid flask is quite precious :)

I feel like exchanging volatile dead for bodyswap would be the better option, sacrificing a bit attack speed but keeping the insane es regeneration. But again, this jumping through the map while still trying to aim at the mobs is not my prefered playstyle. (If you are crazy enough, you can also think about some cwdt action (eye of innocnece/heartbound loop) for even more trigger action, since we can easily outregen the damage taken and e.g. ignite a lot.)

How much energy shield & life do you gain/loose with skin of the lords. Since the chest armour is our biggest energy shield & life pool I doubt that it's worth loosing that for the additional damage. With my gear I sit at 3.5k life and 5.5k energy shield and still get one-shot by t16 metamorphs or legion generals at times.
Hardened scars should definitely be a very good (and expensive) defensive upgrade.
Seems a good Charakter, Playstyle is great, but my Damage is low, i can´t play The Eternal LAB and Tier 1 Maps, all goes very hard. My Defense is ok. What can i do / change ?
Get barrage support instead of barrage, get Corpse Pact instead of Essence Glutton, level up your gems to level 20, get node Lord of the Dead, anoint amulet, and much more.
Última edição por PolskiSernik em 16 de jan de 2020 13:36:37
Thank you
And you don't need to use Brawn Jewel, implict is for Sirus, You can grab jewel with es, burning damage and fire damage.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional