[RIP Best build of 3.9]

I takes like 10-15 seconds to kill a T2 metamorph and i barely regenerating any hp/ES at all. Feels like volatile dead is doing majority of my damage.

Can anyone see what im doing wrong? :\

dwimmerlaik1 you need Mistress of Sacrifice or else none of the offerings effect you thats why you have no regen
Apparently 0 ignite damage bug was indeed from overflow integer variable, and fix already on the way, confirmed by GGG.

Sadly, their solution is to cap damage, to the nearest integer. Luckily, it's still the huge 36 mil ignite dps, so after the fix we just can shoot as many arrows as we want.

Most of our overcap damage we can just invest in defense instead.
"
Med1umentor escreveu:
Apparently 0 ignite damage bug was indeed from overflow integer variable, and fix already on the way, confirmed by GGG.

Sadly, their solution is to cap damage, to the nearest integer. Luckily, it's still the huge 36 mil ignite dps, so after the fix we just can shoot as many arrows as we want.

I still don't understand what "the nearest integer" means for us and when you say "Most of our overcap damage...", what exactly would that be on PoB?

Sorry if I'm asking something that's very basic and obvious, I'm new to EA.

Im running T16 maps right now and bosses as well as metamorphes take ages to kill. It seems like im not doing any damage to them while trash mobs just immediately die. Is this related to this "bug" or am i missing something here?

Profile is public, you can have a look at my pst too.

Thanks for any tips!
Última edição por DeadpanLIVE em 21 de jan de 2020 08:57:01
Just reached lvl 45, equipped chant and took the Mistress ascendancy. You, sir, are or a genius or completely nuts. This build is sick. I love it. thank you :)
"
IchiMorghulis escreveu:
"
Med1umentor escreveu:

I still don't understand what "the nearest integer" means for us and when you say "Most of our overcap damage...", what exactly would that be on PoB?

Sorry if I'm asking something that's very basic and obvious, I'm new to EA.

It's not a "basic questions", so don't worry. But i can't exactly answer it either.

Nearest integer is like - right now, we have hard cap of ignite damage, that turn it into 0 if damage goes over it. So after the fix it would be "if you go over the cap, instead of doing 0 damage, you will do that cap damage".

PoB don't really count EA, you need to count it yourself, manually, or by excel. In some EA-thread in ranger forum, you can find excel-calc for that. But i'm not sure if it's actually work that way, because trying to calculate my damage with "less duration", it shows quite small damage, despite the fact that i'm reaching the cap and doing 0 damage almost everytime. Cap damage supposed to be about 36 mil dps, by the way. But i have a feeling that i encountered 0 damage ignite long before reaching such a number.

About "Most of our overcap damage", i meant that since we are reaching cap pretty easily with quite small investment - going in more damage is useless, so using more defensive gear without "damage mods", and more "life mods" for example. And respec damage nodes on the tree, to grab more life and ES nodes. It's gonna be hard to know where exactly that "cap damage", i guess you would need just "feel it" for yourself.
Última edição por Med1umentor em 21 de jan de 2020 04:10:16
"
Yloss escreveu:
Unable to finish a T11 Core Map ... any help pls ?
Thanks

If you need help, you should post your gear, etc. From what I can see on your character you are still using lvl 16 gems? Maybe you can try to upgrade those for red maps.
Please help to fight the climate change!
"
Murasaki2013 escreveu:
Just reached lvl 45, equipped chant and took the Mistress ascendancy. You, sir, are or a genius or completely nuts. This build is sick. I love it. thank you :)

Thank you, I am glad you like it! Have fun ;)
"
Med1umentor escreveu:

Good news! Can't wait for the patch!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional