[RIP Best build of 3.9]

"
dwimmerlaik1 escreveu:
"Bug Fixes
Fixed a bug where Ignites applied by Explosive Arrow sometimes dealt no damage."

From patch that goes live tommorow!

Good news!
Please help to fight the climate change!
"
limonenovecento escreveu:
"
Zerber escreveu:
With barrage support your damage with 5 explosives arrows is around 85k not 250k. Your ignite damage is WAY lower if you use barrage.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N1cuU38iQpCNisX7j6xUh1-gB5PnbWP866cYz0RhmLs/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Here is you can calc it yourself.

The dps is closer to 1,35 million but if you replace ingite prolif with GMP its about 2.8 million dps.

However with EE from Malachais Artifice you do around 4.6 million ignite dps with GMP but theirs no way you can sustain the mana used without thief's torment.

Edit: With Explosive Arrow totems linked to multible totems/gmp/barrage support you can get up to 14 million ignite dps without EE

Hi, that's a great tool, it helps a lot in optimizing ones DPS! Thanks for the hint! It turns out that we can get about 70 mil DPS (with totems and Dying Sun)!!! Here is the corresponding POB (note that we don't even use gloves for this ;P):

https://pastebin.com/u7GF1GyX

(I just wonder about the burn rate modifier. Isn't it already factored in in the POB ignite calculation for 1 fuse. So if we also add it to the google spreadsheet, we count it twice or do I miss something?)

Mana is not a problem due to Essence Glutton and enduring mana flask.

@limonenovecento

In light of this new information (new to me anyway), will all our gems and links remain the same?

I've been playing around with various support setup for EA and not sure what is the best.
Fix is live.
And oh my god, it's so much better.

I still think that it's strange, since there is no way in hell i was reaching supposedly cap of 36 mil dps so easily, it didn't feel like it was such an ammount, but i still deal no damage at some point.
And now - everything is melting. Thanks god, it's so enjoyable now.
Última edição por Med1umentor em 23 de jan de 2020 17:02:17
Anyone have a video of them doing a Map run on this?
Liking this build, but starting to face some challenges on high rolled Tier 11s.
So currently focusing on leveling gems.
--== Enjoying the game ==--
Your POB says your attack rate is 7.83, how do you get your attack speed so high? I don't see any attack speed on your gear or tree?
"
Med1umentor escreveu:
Fix is live.
And oh my god, it's so much better.

I still think that it's strange, since there is no way in hell i was reaching supposedly cap of 36 mil dps so easily, it didn't feel like it was such an ammount, but i still deal no damage at some point.
And now - everything is melting. Thanks god, it's so enjoyable now.

Oh boy, I knew this build is a tanky monster but I didn't know it has so much damage potential. I totally agree with you that it seems there was more going on than just the ignite cap bug. Even with my mapping setup the damage feels much better.
"
Kufios escreveu:
Your POB says your attack rate is 7.83, how do you get your attack speed so high? I don't see any attack speed on your gear or tree?

Actually it should be around 12 attacks per second. And the reason is the interaction of Asenath's Chant (with desecrate, spirit offering and volatile dead) and Corpse Pact as I describe it in the build guide.
"
IchiMorghulis escreveu:

@limonenovecento

In light of this new information (new to me anyway), will all our gems and links remain the same?

I've been playing around with various support setup for EA and not sure what is the best.

I'd say that for mapping the supports are still optimal . For bosses it depends on your exact setup. I just killed Sirus with the following supports:

EA - Combustion - Barrage - Burning Damage - Ele Damage with Attack Skills - Unbound Ailments

Actually, Deadly Ailments or Greater Multiple Projectiles would be even better but I didn't want to recolor my body armour. But without Dying Sun and additional totems one of the last 3 supports should likely be replaced by Greater Multiple Projectiles.
But with the new patch any support setup should work, since the damage just feels insane now, so I suggest to try it for yourself.

Concerning the other skill gems. I am still figuring out what I like most after the new patch. At the moment I use Lioneye's Paws to apply curses and have a 5l EA ballista totem in my bow.

But the old setup works still very well. This build has so much damage and tankyness by itself that any setup should work ;)
Última edição por limonenovecento em 24 de jan de 2020 11:19:53
"
limonenovecento escreveu:
"
Kufios escreveu:

Actually it should be around 12 attacks per second. And the reason is the interaction of Asenath's Chant (with desecrate, spirit offering and volatile dead) and Corpse Pact as I describe it in the build guide.

Ahhhh you have the "# of corpses consumed recently checked. I was confused as to how you get POB to account for this. Cool. Why does my attack speed only go up to 3.8 at best? I recently discovered that barrage decreases your attack speed the more projectiles you have, but even if I remove GMP my attack speed still only reaches 4 at best. Do you have any idea why?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional