[RIP Best build of 3.9]

This league has been a lot of fun. Started out with a Physical Skeleton build and got it up to level 93 before I got bored. I then switched over to a very tanky HoA build, sunk a lot of money into it and then got to a point where all the upgrades were craze expensive and I was not getting much enjoyment out of playing it. So I liquidated the HoA build and went looking for something interesting to play.

And that is how I got to this build. Looks like a lot of fun and I already have most of the required equipment.

When I get home from work today I plan to start out by leveling a generic minion build and switching over to this one at level 45.

But I do have a couple of questions.

1) What should my goal be for skill notables at the time I switch? The guide mentions 'Spiritual Aid' and I presume that I need 'Whispers of Doom'. Plus it recommends the Templar Cluster, which brings me to my next question.

2) What is the 'Templar Cluster'?

3) Like I had mentioned above, I plan to do the initial leveling using a minion build. But I am sure open to any other recommendations.
Just tagging this for later. Looks super intriguing.
This build is awesome and a lot of fun to play. There are however some things I still don't understand. My attack speed also goes up to 8 p/s in POB when I put the number of recently consumed corpses to 60. But in-game my attack speed only goes up to 4.5 - 5 at best, before it drops down again. Obviously I'm not consuming 60 corpses at any time. How did you get to that number in POB or how do you actually consume 60 corpses in-game?
"
Kufios escreveu:
This build is awesome and a lot of fun to play. There are however some things I still don't understand. My attack speed also goes up to 8 p/s in POB when I put the number of recently consumed corpses to 60. But in-game my attack speed only goes up to 4.5 - 5 at best, before it drops down again. Obviously I'm not consuming 60 corpses at any time. How did you get to that number in POB or how do you actually consume 60 corpses in-game?

It seems that you are still using the old version of Asenath's Chant. You need to get the new version.
Please help to fight the climate change!
"
Skua99 escreveu:
This league has been a lot of fun. Started out with a Physical Skeleton build and got it up to level 93 before I got bored. I then switched over to a very tanky HoA build, sunk a lot of money into it and then got to a point where all the upgrades were craze expensive and I was not getting much enjoyment out of playing it. So I liquidated the HoA build and went looking for something interesting to play.

And that is how I got to this build. Looks like a lot of fun and I already have most of the required equipment.

When I get home from work today I plan to start out by leveling a generic minion build and switching over to this one at level 45.

But I do have a couple of questions.

1) What should my goal be for skill notables at the time I switch? The guide mentions 'Spiritual Aid' and I presume that I need 'Whispers of Doom'. Plus it recommends the Templar Cluster, which brings me to my next question.

2) What is the 'Templar Cluster'?

3) Like I had mentioned above, I plan to do the initial leveling using a minion build. But I am sure open to any other recommendations.

1) I recommend to prioritize life and fire/burning damage nodes early on. Whispers of Doom is not really necessary until level 80+.

2) I mean the nodes near the templar starting area, e.g. Retribution, Discipline and Training.

3) I don't know. Do what you like.
"
Zerber escreveu:
"
limonenovecento escreveu:

Hi, that's a great tool, it helps a lot in optimizing ones DPS! Thanks for the hint! It turns out that we can get about 70 mil DPS (with totems and Dying Sun)!!! Here is the corresponding POB (note that we don't even use gloves for this ;P):

https://pastebin.com/u7GF1GyX

(I just wonder about the burn rate modifier. Isn't it already factored in in the POB ignite calculation for 1 fuse. So if we also add it to the google spreadsheet, we count it twice or do I miss something?)

Mana is not a problem due to Essence Glutton and enduring mana flask.

You need to start using GMP in your setup. Your current setup is around 10 million ignite DPS in the calculator (not counting totems to keep it simple) but if you switch combustion out for GMP your ignite is 20 million. Yes the tooltip in PoB is way less with GMP but you get 8 instead of 4 fuses into the enemy per attack. Its way better. The GMP less dps multiplier doesnt affect the burn, only the barrage support one does.

Im not 100% sure about the skill effect nodes on the tree. I dont know if they actually affect Explosive arrow.

Switching the scion life nodes for both trickster ES/Life wheels gives your roughly the same eHP (you trade around 300 life for 300 ES) and some extra damage for the same amount of skill points.

https://pastebin.com/FcmwaCKM

Would be better tree if the duration cluster doesnt work. But as I said no clue.

You are probably right and we should switch to GMP for more DPS, but we already reach absurd ignite DPS (probably the cap) without stressing the servers with twice as many arrows ;)
(I guess with GMP we can probably reach up to 200 mio ignite DPS in theory if we add the shock from Corpse Pact and some unqiue flasks into the calculation. And that's still with relatively cheap gear - basically uniques only!)

The skill duration definitely effects explosive arrow, but that's still a nice alternative tree. Note however, that I value life a bit more than ES at this point since it provides a bit more safety versus chaos damage.
Última edição por limonenovecento em 24 de jan de 2020 11:22:47
I had the old asenath's chant indeed. The difference is night and day my friend. I can see the insanity of this build now, looking forward to pushing it to higher content. EA is my favorite skill in the game
Can we get a video in action?
This looks like just the kind of nutty build ive been looking for! I'm about to start levelling it and wondering can we get anywhere near the dps cap without the totems or are you recommending and using the version with the totems now?
Not really a huge totem fan and just wondering how well it plays without them before I start gearing it.

Part of my gear

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional