[RIP Best build of 3.9]

"
Med1umentor escreveu:
"
IchiMorghulis escreveu:
"
Med1umentor escreveu:
Apparently 0 ignite damage bug was indeed from overflow integer variable, and fix already on the way, confirmed by GGG.

Sadly, their solution is to cap damage, to the nearest integer. Luckily, it's still the huge 36 mil ignite dps, so after the fix we just can shoot as many arrows as we want.

Most of our overcap damage we can just invest in defense instead.

I still don't understand what "the nearest integer" means for us and when you say "Most of our overcap damage...", what exactly would that be on PoB?

Sorry if I'm asking something that's very basic and obvious, I'm new to EA.

It's not a "basic questions", so don't worry. But i can't exactly answer it either.

Nearest integer is like - right now, we have hard cap of ignite damage, that turn it into 0 if damage goes over it. So after the fix it would be "if you go over the cap, instead of doing 0 damage, you will do that cap damage".

PoB don't really count EA, you need to count it yourself, manually, or by excel. In some EA-thread in ranger forum, you can find excel-calc for that. But i'm not sure if it's actually work that way, because trying to calculate my damage with "less duration", it shows quite small damage, despite the fact that i'm reaching the cap and doing 0 damage almost everytime. Cap damage supposed to be about 36 mil dps, by the way. But i have a feeling that i encountered 0 damage ignite long before reaching such a number.

About "Most of our overcap damage", i meant that since we are reaching cap pretty easily with quite small investment - going in more damage is useless, so using more defensive gear without "damage mods", and more "life mods" for example. And respec damage nodes on the tree, to grab more life and ES nodes. It's gonna be hard to know where exactly that "cap damage", i guess you would need just "feel it" for yourself.

Thanks for your explanation. There are many times where I'm standing still pounding arrows into the boss or metamorph and watch their life slowly drain, taking 10 to 20 sec to kill them. It feels like the VD was doing all the damage. I hope this fix comes soon.
Any videos of the build in action?
With barrage support your damage with 5 explosives arrows is around 85k not 250k. Your ignite damage is WAY lower if you use barrage.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N1cuU38iQpCNisX7j6xUh1-gB5PnbWP866cYz0RhmLs/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Here is you can calc it yourself.

The dps is closer to 1,35 million but if you replace ingite prolif with GMP its about 2.8 million dps.

However with EE from Malachais Artifice you do around 4.6 million ignite dps with GMP but theirs no way you can sustain the mana used without thief's torment.

Edit: With Explosive Arrow totems linked to multible totems/gmp/barrage support you can get up to 14 million ignite dps without EE

Última edição por Zerber em 22 de jan de 2020 06:44:14
Iam using this Watcher's eye to solve the mana issue, because i dont like THief's Torment.
15% chance to Recover 10% of Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity
Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage 15% faster while affected by Malevolence
Works well so far.
Última edição por Sainzization em 22 de jan de 2020 07:56:56
"
Zerber escreveu:
With barrage support your damage with 5 explosives arrows is around 85k not 250k. Your ignite damage is WAY lower if you use barrage.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N1cuU38iQpCNisX7j6xUh1-gB5PnbWP866cYz0RhmLs/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Here is you can calc it yourself.

The dps is closer to 1,35 million but if you replace ingite prolif with GMP its about 2.8 million dps.

However with EE from Malachais Artifice you do around 4.6 million ignite dps with GMP but theirs no way you can sustain the mana used without thief's torment.

Edit: With Explosive Arrow totems linked to multible totems/gmp/barrage support you can get up to 14 million ignite dps without EE

Hi, that's a great tool, it helps a lot in optimizing ones DPS! Thanks for the hint! It turns out that we can get about 70 mil DPS (with totems and Dying Sun)!!! Here is the corresponding POB (note that we don't even use gloves for this ;P):

https://pastebin.com/u7GF1GyX

(I just wonder about the burn rate modifier. Isn't it already factored in in the POB ignite calculation for 1 fuse. So if we also add it to the google spreadsheet, we count it twice or do I miss something?)

Mana is not a problem due to Essence Glutton and enduring mana flask.
Please help to fight the climate change!
Última edição por limonenovecento em 22 de jan de 2020 15:15:37
"
limonenovecento escreveu:

Hi, that's a great tool, it helps a lot in optimizing ones DPS! Thanks for the hint! It turns out that we can get about 70 mil DPS (with totems and Dying Sun)!!! Here is the corresponding POB (note that we don't even use gloves for this ;P):

https://pastebin.com/u7GF1GyX

(I just wonder about the burn rate modifier. Isn't it already factored in in the POB ignite calculation for 1 fuse. So if we also add it to the google spreadsheet, we count it twice or do I miss something?)

Mana is not a problem due to Essence Glutton and enduring mana flask.

You need to start using GMP in your setup. Your current setup is around 10 million ignite DPS in the calculator (not counting totems to keep it simple) but if you switch combustion out for GMP your ignite is 20 million. Yes the tooltip in PoB is way less with GMP but you get 8 instead of 4 fuses into the enemy per attack. Its way better. The GMP less dps multiplier doesnt affect the burn, only the barrage support one does.

Im not 100% sure about the skill effect nodes on the tree. I dont know if they actually affect Explosive arrow.

Switching the scion life nodes for both trickster ES/Life wheels gives your roughly the same eHP (you trade around 300 life for 300 ES) and some extra damage for the same amount of skill points.

https://pastebin.com/FcmwaCKM

Would be better tree if the duration cluster doesnt work. But as I said no clue.
Última edição por Zerber em 23 de jan de 2020 13:56:35
"Bug Fixes
Fixed a bug where Ignites applied by Explosive Arrow sometimes dealt no damage."

From patch that goes live tommorow!
Deleted
Última edição por Med1umentor em 22 de jan de 2020 17:08:19
Is this a great blight map farmer? also is there any videos done to show the build?
"
Is this a great blight map farmer? also is there any videos done to show the build?

Not really, if you want a blight maps farmer - use a summoner.

But if you asking if it's doable - yes. It's just too much monsters on top of each other make stacking fuses on one quite problematic. I didn't have any problems in usual events on maps, but i heard in other EA threads that high-tier blighted maps can be quite challenging with that build.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional