December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

How do you guys deal with endless repetition of doing those fkn acts over and over again? What is the secret of staying sane as they kill my soul? I like the game, I do not like levelling through acts 5+ times a league.
• I eat cats for breakfast. I will eat you too.
• GGG has 0 play testers it seems. 3.24 shows it clearly.
• Screw 6-link one hand item exploiters and their deleted items. Your tears are as delicious as Pepsi Max Raspberry sizzling sip.
Hype !!!
Bad Seed
wait i wanted to play cyberpunk, got a new pc and all..
Second-class poe gamer
I was looking forward to the first two events until I saw that characters/items won't transfer back to Standard, not bothering with any of the events now, thanks a lot GGG...
nice
Death to all enemy of the horde
Is there gonna be crafting bench in the Delve encampment? If crafting bench available will we get veil/map/prophecy/lab unlock crafts? Can we trigger prophecies in delve? Can we exchange jewelers for fusings with Niko etc? Is there gonna be a double corrupt node in delve and other league specific nodes?
"
InvictaVultis escreveu:
How do you guys deal with endless repetition of doing those fkn acts over and over again? What is the secret of staying sane as they kill my soul? I like the game, I do not like levelling through acts 5+ times a league.

Standard. Which they turned to shit so the next atlas reset is probably the last time I see path of hot trash.
Will be playing my first event -- the Endless Delve league. Sounds like a fun time, thanks for setting this up!
WE GOT MAYHEM???? IDC WHAT HAPPENS IM SO HAPPY LETS GOOOOOOO GGG YEEESSSSS!!!
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
"
yakoob escreveu:
Is there gonna be crafting bench in the Delve encampment? If crafting bench available will we get veil/map/prophecy/lab unlock crafts? Can we trigger prophecies in delve? Can we exchange jewelers for fusings with Niko etc? Is there gonna be a double corrupt node in delve and other league specific nodes?

The last FAQ on the announcement says:

Will I have access to my crafting bench in Endless Delve?
No.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional