December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

Thanks GGG, thats awesome!
Can you pleeeease (please, please, PLEASE) make that Delve league a permanent thing if it goes well? I think there's a large enough playerbase that like delving enough that we would happily ignore the rest of the game for at least one character on the account. I know I'd be chipping away at it for hours and hours. Not to say the main game is bad, but this is like Gift mode in Lufia 2. We need it. >:[
"
If I delete my character, will I still get a prize?
No. Please do not delete your characters until after the prizes have been awarded.

I only have 1 character slot and can't afford to buy more due to a tighter living budget put on by c0vid19. Will I only be able to participate in one event if I wish to get prizes?
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
"
InvictaVultis escreveu:
How do you guys deal with endless repetition of doing those fkn acts over and over again? What is the secret of staying sane as they kill my soul? I like the game, I do not like levelling through acts 5+ times a league.

i only run one character per league
Okay this is pretty damn cool GGG...I know I was pretty disappointed with the push back of the league but ya got me thinking Ill try to hit lvl 80-90 in all three events!

Please put char slots on sale...gonna need a few!!

I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
wait are these HC(hardcore) leagues? i hope not, if they are got any thing for normally people to play. otherwise its a big skip for me dog.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
deadunion escreveu:
"
If I delete my character, will I still get a prize?
No. Please do not delete your characters until after the prizes have been awarded.

I only have 1 character slot and can't afford to buy more due to a tighter living budget put on by c0vid19. Will I only be able to participate in one event if I wish to get prizes?

jeez, just delete one of the lvl50ish unascended characters.
"
maxtraxv3 escreveu:
wait are these HC(hardcore) leagues? i hope not, if they are got any thing for normally people to play. otherwise its a big skip for me dog.

you can choose between hc and sc
"
maxtraxv3 escreveu:

Two that you can choose standard league with trade. (flashback and mayhem)
One that's forced SSF which is the endless delve . (100% solo)
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
#VanillaHarvestFlashback

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional