December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

One week only events good joke, too bad most of us have jobs and other real life matters to compete with our time over a video game.
"
S0T0 escreveu:
One week only events good joke, too bad most of us have jobs and other real life matters to compete with our time over a video game.

Yes not really a good idea only 1 week events, might as well have done 2 events and move on 3 seems a bit too taxing for the players that want to have new things to chew. Specially during the holidays and how busy things are the first 2 and half weeks of december.

I would have done 1 event lasting 2 weeks and then flashback rather than 3 events with 1 week each.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Última edição por Xystre em 22 de nov de 2020 20:17:46
meh
I guess this flaskback open cuz of Heist such quite.
"
S0T0 escreveu:

They have to. If was a single 5 weeks league only a few would play after 1-2 weeks
Última edição por iuiulitza em 22 de nov de 2020 20:48:43
"
iuiulitza escreveu:
"
S0T0 escreveu:

They have to. If was a single 5 weeks league only a few would play after 1-2 weeks

They could have all three events active at the same time and have them last for the entire month

I'm extremely disappointed that I won't be able to keep the character and items from Endless Delve
Última edição por Tsuko85 em 22 de nov de 2020 20:52:00
"
Tsuko85 escreveu:
"
iuiulitza escreveu:
"
S0T0 escreveu:

They could have all three events active at the same time and have them last for the entire month

I'm extremely disappointed that I won't be able to keep the character and items from Endless Delve

I get what you're saying but it was somewhat better to do

I strongly think that endless delve then flashback was the right approach here not 2 events that last 1 week that might burnout most of the people that wants to play this game then they will feel burnout before 3.13 even launches.

because let me remind everyone you have to start from ZERO every single time, except maybe endless delve.. you still have to do the campaign and stuff not sure how endless delve will playout with skill points and ascendencies but sure.. we will see it's a huge stress and emphasis on the campaign this events more than anything else.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Última edição por Xystre em 22 de nov de 2020 20:57:16
Solid, thanks GGG.

Maybe consider having endless delve and the flashback concurrently though? What could it hurt?

I like some others dont love the idea of week long leagues.

But still appreciate the intent.
Endless delve is super hype. Reminds me of the old timed dungeon race events.
sounds awesome

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional