Eyefinity / Surround UI centering support

+1 to this as well. On the surface, it looks like an easy-enough improvement.
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
I just booted this game up for the first time in a while. I would consider putting more money into it again, but only if 3 monitors is better supported.

I don't want it so much as because I want the 3, but switching from surround to non surround really sucks in windows and every time I have to adjust the order of the displays, the offsets, etc. I dont want to do this just to play PoE.

Please center the UI on the center screen. I know its doable, other games have done it.

Thank you
would like to see this fixed...
--=[Drachnem]=--
This is still an issue. I would like to see this thread moved to Feedback and Suggestions forums in response to a GGG support email.
+1 just because it's a new year and this gets me killed when i forget to look over my shoulder at the health globe x_X
+ 1 Please guys can we have a hud fix for nvidia surround/eyefinity? would be great!
Seriously a +1 to this. All it would take (maybe not as simple as it sounds) is to center the HUD or make it able to be configured by the user. I would LOVE to play this on my three monitor setup.

Guild Wars 2 had similar issues that there were able to resolve perfectly. Although I'm sure they have a lot more manpower to throw at such things.
Just reviving an old tread that still needs attention.
"
mikluck escreveu:
Just reviving an old tread that still needs attention.

Bumping for nvidia surround HUD fix. Please patch in.
+1 for centered UI on multimonitor resolutions!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional