[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

I've replaced the CWDT setup for Shield Charge - Faster Attacks and have found it helps with the one-shot issues a bunch since my mana is full during the map for the most part.
livejamie
"
If you have time can you tell me what I should save up for and buy next?

At the current state of your profile I would suggest to include Storm Drinker from a large cluster notable (i.e., go for the second cluster) and by this swap your annointment on the amulet. I went for dual curse annointment (Whispers of Doom). But since I was able to free some strength nodes due to gear upgrades, I invested 4 Skill Points for Whispers of Doom, so that I swapped the annointment again for Arcane Capacitor.

You already have the Fortify on Hit corruption on Mjölner, so you can go for 14% CDR, as you have already mentioned.

If I am not misstaken you are having an empty Jewel socket (the one between Templar and Witch starting location).
Última edição por TotalQlimax em 9 de ago de 2021 02:11:45
"
Question is: what should I focus on next? I was thinking lab enchants, unless there's something more obvious I can do to push myself deeper into red maps.

I have noticed that you are running Onslaught in your Cyclone setup without having at least 14% CDR on your gear and without Fortify corruption on Mjölner. I recommend to check your characters attacks per seconds in PoB, or ingame. Make sure to enable/activate Onslaught via Flask for this. With a CDR value below 14% your attacks per seconds with cyclone should not exceed 6.06, otherwise you will have a damage loss. Since you have no source of Forify you are also lacking in defences.

You can free up 4 Skill Points in your tree by dropping Blast Radius and Lightning Walker. When the Resistance from Lightning Walker are needed, try to improve the Reistance values of your gear. I suggest to utilize these points to go for the second large cluster jewel.
"
I've replaced the CWDT setup for Shield Charge - Faster Attacks and have found it helps with the one-shot issues a bunch since my mana is full during the map for the most part.

Nice to hear that this works out for you.
Última edição por TotalQlimax em 9 de ago de 2021 02:11:08
"
TotalQlimax escreveu:
"
Question is: what should I focus on next? I was thinking lab enchants, unless there's something more obvious I can do to push myself deeper into red maps.

I have noticed that you are running Onslaught in your Cyclone setup without having at least 14% CDR on your gear and without Fortify corruption on Mjölner. I recommend to check your characters attacks per seconds in PoB, or ingame. Make sure to enable/activate Onslaught via Flask for this. With a CDR value below 14% your attacks per seconds with cyclone should not exceed 6.06, otherwise you will have a damage loss. Since you have no source of Forify you are also lacking in defences.

You can free up 4 Skill Points in your tree by dropping Blast Radius and Lightning Walker. When the Resistance from Lightning Walker are needed, try to improve the Reistance values of your gear. I suggest to utilize these points to go for the second large cluster jewel.

My APS is at exactly 6.02. Awesoke advice on the 4 skillpoints. I will definitey look into it.
"
My APS is at exactly 6.02.

Have you tested this with Onslaught buff active? Onslaught gives an additional 20% attack speed and you will have it active at a boss by default due to Onslaught support linked to Cyclone.

Edit: I've taken a look at your character in PoB. You have 6.02 attack speed without Onslaught. I was a bit curious about that point. So you should definitely drop Onslaught support for Fortify Support at the moment.
Última edição por TotalQlimax em 9 de ago de 2021 07:34:07
Got it. You're the man
How far can one progress without Alt Q gems?
Another question :)

I swapped out my unique belt for something that has 14% increased cooldown recovery rate (I had no idea what a huge QoL change those lowered skill cooldowns were), swapped out Fortify support for 20/20 Onslaught, and got a jewel with 16% attack speed (which is what PoB calculated I needed to get to 7.56 APS). I find Onslaught really doesn't trigger often enough and same with Fortify on my hammer even at this higher APS. So that's a bit disappointing.

PoB reports my APS is now at 7.56, however in game, it shows 7.58 when Onslaught gem is active (I swapped my boots out temporarily to test in game because they give me 16% attack speed on kill, I gotta kill that enchant, but meh labs!). So it's .2 higher in game than PoB -- question is, does that tiny discrepancy really matter? I'm just trying not to tank my DPS by hundreds of thousands, not trying to be 100% precise.

I thought that in theory, if I can get PoB to report 7.54 then in game it should be 7.56, but I'd need like a fraction of a change in attack speed to do that according to editing items in PoB.

Also, another question or an oddity or two that I've noticed -- when I don't link a 20/20 Onslaught to Cyclone and pop Cinderswallow instead, my APS # is lower in game, I assume this is because Cinderswallow probably gives me Level 1 Onslaught or something like that?

In PoB if I keep Onslaught linked and tick Cinderswallow, the APS # doesn't change. But that's not true in game -- if I keep Onslaught linked and use Cinderswallow in game, the APS # does change to be lower.
hello. i'm lvl60 and can't wear mjolner. can somebody help me about that? i have last 5 chaos left. ;'(

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional