[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

"
I highly recommend throwing in a Split Personality with +Int/+Mana instead of the Pure Talent on the farthest right possible. Enjoy! ; )

Thanks for the advice. Sounds like a good idea. I will swap my Pure Talent on my next level with a two point mana cluster, but meanwhile I might go with a +Str/+Mana Split Personality to free up one 30 Str skill point which can be invested in 10% inc. max Mana.
"
I'm now at 14% cdr & 7.69 aps with onslaught, is the .13 above the threshold really that big of a deal? Guess i could just buy a new faster attack with a bit less quality on it hm

Yes, this is a big deal! So basically when you attack faster than the cooldown comes up you have to wait until the next attack in order to trigger the cooldown again. When I exceed the cap in PoB by 12% attack speed with my current character gear, my Manabond trigger rate drops from 7.52 to 6.52. So I would miss one trigger per second.

What is the point of having so much mana used as life pool if each time you use any hablity you're at 0 mana and the life is like 3k?

I don't understand how the survivability of this build is supposed to work in higher tier maps if your mana is always trying to regenerate from 0?
Última edição por Olendoirus em 12 de ago de 2021 06:35:29
"
Hi! I've taken a look at your PoB and somehow you only have a attack rate of 4.11 with your cyclone. I haven't figgured out why your attack rate is so low but thats something you should definitely focus on. With an attack rate of about 6 aps you will end up with about 50% more total damage output at your current stage.

I also do not understand how my dps does not scale having almost everything the same, my dps should be around 80% minimum, I clean well but I feel that it lacks damage
"
TotalQlimax escreveu:
"
Hello can you tell me what I done wrong or what should I update? I have pretty good gear, and still verry squishy(dying at t12 maps) also my dmg is not even half of yours my pob link https://pastebin.com/XRRabFfx

Hi. As far I can see you are mixing up the "two weeks into the league" gem setup with the "Starter Gear" gear. Therefore you are utilizing the Onslaught support in your cyclone, which brings you up to 7.56 (PoB) aps but you are missing the 14% CDR on your gear so that your optimal attack rate is 6.06 aps. You are also missing the Fortify corruption on your Mjölner, which is a loss in defences.

At the current state of you gear I recommend to swap Onslaught Support for Fortify Support in your Cyclone setup and make sure to hit the 6.06 aps cap. That should help a a lot in terms of tankiness and damage.

swapping onslaught for fortify helped me alot, now i am gonna get shaper boots with CDR. Thanks!
i'd like to thank qlimax for this awesome build. i started league with two different failed builds. i almost give up but this build saved me from it. :')
"
freakydouche escreveu:
i'd like to thank qlimax for this awesome build. i started league with two different failed builds. i almost give up but this build saved me from it. :')

same lol
"
Olendoirus escreveu:
What is the point of having so much mana used as life pool if each time you use any hablity you're at 0 mana and the life is like 3k?

I don't understand how the survivability of this build is supposed to work in higher tier maps if your mana is always trying to regenerate from 0?

This is actually pretty clever. So glad there are smart people like Qlimax to come up with this stuff. What I do (which I hope is correct :)) is use Arcane Cloak to protect myself from initial damage, which triggers arcane surge (adds mana regen), I then move into range of my target and drop Vortex linked with a curse to further debuff them (I'm using elemental weakness). Vortex makes a chilled area and Algor Mortis has a chance for sap to happen (in chilled areas) which lowers enemy damage further. Then I just keep cycloning around the chilled area hitting the enemies and just keep dropping Vortex when I can. If I need to get out I use Frostblink (just my preference). While you're channeling Cyclone you'll keep triggering Fortify from your Mjolner which further enhances your defenses. With how many hits I'm doing with Cyclone at 7.56 attacks per second, I'm leeching a good bit of life/mana and ES plus I have regen from Clarity and Vitality on top of reliably triggering Fortify. I've never actually been 100% out of mana at all.

So between Fortify and the debuffs, split the damage you're taking with Mind over Matter and Corrupted Soul and you're pretty survivable (even though I still feel glass cannon. It's just a matter of me needing to adapt to the style of this build). The only thing that seems to kill me quickly is Chaos and heavy amounts of physical. Not really finding a great solution to this right now with the gear I have. But I'm experimenting.
Última edição por Avolantyr em 12 de ago de 2021 15:18:59
"
This is actually pretty clever. So glad there are smart people like Qlimax to come up with this stuff. What I do (which I hope is correct :)) is use Arcane Cloak to protect myself from initial damage, which triggers arcane surge (adds mana regen), I then move into range of my target and drop Vortex linked with a curse to further debuff them (I'm using elemental weakness). Vortex makes a chilled area and Algor Mortis has a chance for sap to happen (in chilled areas) which lowers enemy damage further. Then I just keep cycloning around the chilled area hitting the enemies and just keep dropping Vortex when I can. If I need to get out I use Frostblink (just my preference). While you're channeling Cyclone you'll keep triggering Fortify from your Mjolner which further enhances your defenses. With how many hits I'm doing with Cyclone at 7.56 attacks per second, I'm leeching a good bit of life/mana and ES plus I have regen from Clarity and Vitality on top of reliably triggering Fortify. I've never actually been 100% out of mana at all.

Thats exactly how I do it too. When I have Arcane Cloak buff on I empty all my Mana with Vortex. Before the buff runs out I start to store some Mana to have more tankiness and make sure that my next Arcane Cloak is casted while having at least 79% Mana.
"

Glad you enjoy it :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional