[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
rozakk escreveu:
speaking of screen clutter, that was the worst part of this build for me (coupled with my potato performance). Had a great time otherwise, but for bosses where visibility is already difficult (hi uber sirus; also for me, uber maven is also a difficult fight for me to see things), i was really struggling. Is there a way to reduce screen clutter in a wardloop build? Any other skills that would work well?

This is pretty much always a problem and afaik, the only thing you can do is to switch to your off weapons when you feel it is required, for example during a boss animation/invulnerability phase.
If your most annoying effects are on the staff, then this will help and not break your loop (unless you are relying on a Crucible mod).
In addition, you can open your inventory and be ready to remove/add the CWDT support gem from your body armor. During The Maven's Game phase, you have the time to remove it. Putting it back is a bit more troublesome. Against Sirius I wouldn't even try.
Uber Sirus and Maven are the 2 I did the most in the previous league (TOTA) with my looper... each phase was over so fast there wasnt a whole lot in the way!
https://pobb.in/XWHapEIS5NcW

can you help me to fix this, i cannot trigger the ice spear nor freezing pulse

I followed the pob of 100m dps
Hey I've just discovered teh official https://cwdt.info/
It's great work !
While looking around, I noticed a tiny issue that may or may not have already been reported to whom it might concern but I since I don't know, I am just going to say it here.

I think the ward calculator tool is broken.
- 60 Ward added for no reason that I can understand.
- Survival Secret and Staff Mastery checkbox are funky. Putting aside that ward decrease if you check them (except the first time which does nothing) and increase when you uncheck them, the math doesn't always add up.

Example with 0 ward helmet/gloves/boots 0% flask effect, 0% increased global defense
- Base value is 60 Ward (Olroth's 200 Ward with 70% less effect) Ok
- Second value is 78 Ward (check and uncheck Secret, then do the same for Staff) Ok
- Third value is 88 Ward (check and uncheck Staff, then do the same for Secret) Ok
- Fourth value is 114 Ward (check both in any order and uncheck any one) : Correct value is 91. It doesn't take into account that the 200 Ward added by Olroth is also affected by Secret. So [200*0.8(Secret)*1.3(Staff)*]0.44(Olroth&Secret) = 91.
Última edição por Wonderglass em 19 de fev de 2024 09:24:06
Cheers,
this build is again a blast, shout out to the author.

Quick question, is there any other possibility to push the needed self-damage to run a 21 (19+2) CWDT (for lvl 21 ice spear) with a rare ring, beside increasing life?
Última edição por Prong007 em 18 de fev de 2024 08:39:36
"
Prong007 escreveu:
Cheers,
this build is again a blast, shout out to the author.

Quick question, is there any other possibility to push the needed self-damage to run a 21 (19+2) CWDT (for lvl 21 ice spear) with a rare ring, beside increasing life?

Increasing life is generally a win-win but I guess in theory you can lower your chaos resistance. I am not aware of anything non-unique that does that in league tho.
I otherwise tried cursing myself with a level 16 Vulnerability but it didn't compensate for a loss of 80 Life. Even if it had worked, I wouldn't use it.

You could also replace your Skin of the Lord with a Dialla's Malefaction and shove a level 21 CWDT in a green socket and see what happens. Or a level 20 if your Dialla has a +1 implicit. If you feel rich, you can go for a +1/+2 implicit.
No refund.

@Wonderglass:
Yeah, I need two more levels to get needed life, and thanks for your ideas, will think about.
I was now able to increase life to make it run. But in the end, the mana consumption was too high, therefore it takes too long until the cycle is balanced and running stable, esp. when entering boss rooms, this feels clunky --> moved back to lvl 20 gem...
Can i use volatide dead + firestorm, i like this combo
"
Prong007 escreveu:
I was now able to increase life to make it run. But in the end, the mana consumption was too high, therefore it takes too long until the cycle is balanced and running stable, esp. when entering boss rooms, this feels clunky --> moved back to lvl 20 gem...

Have you tried to swap weapons once your loop is starting ? As in :
1/ Annihilating Light
2/ Swap to Spectral Spirit Weapons
3/ Swap to Annie
4/ If loop starts go to 5/. Else go to 2/
5/ Swap to Spectral Spirit Weapons
6/ Wait 2-3 secs. Annie will not trigger spells so the mana consumption will be lower.
7/ Swap to Annie once you feel your mana can take it.

That's something I do when I try high mana usage builds.

"
doanhiep1411 escreveu:
Can i use volatide dead + firestorm, i like this combo

Sure. Firestorm of Meteor + Awakened Spell Cascade looks like you mean business.
Haven't tried on a Saboteur for 8 big ass Meteors per trigger but yeah, go ahead.
If you can find a fire build with more dps, or even same dps as a Ice Spear build, would you please share the pob ? I am kind of annoyed Ice Spear is always the go to build for CWDT. We need a Spell equivalent of Barrage Support gem, or an Explosion on Hit support of some sort to allow shotgunning with more spells.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional