[3.23] [Leaguestarter] Exsanguinate Ascendant - a great all-rounder

"
ZurCHyperX escreveu:
Hello, can I please ask you how well does Exsanguinate work against Expedition, specifically block and hp regen remnants?

Hey there!

The build is decent at clearing Expedition - not the best, but it certainly has a lot of QoL.

In terms of remnants:

- block remnants are no issue for us. Exsanguinate can apply DoT debuffs on enemies even on the blocked hit (the debuff is applied on hit, no matter if it was blocked or if the hit dealt any damage. Because of that, you can apply debuffs through Proximity Shields or Temporal Bubbles as well).

- regen remnants are a pain to deal with, because we don't have any sources of reduced regen rate of enemies. You just have to outdamage the heal or equip Frost Bomb.
"
pawelos13 escreveu:

- regen remnants are a pain to deal with, because we don't have any sources of reduced regen rate of enemies. You just have to outdamage the heal or equip Frost Bomb.

If you're not doing anything else with your Pantheon, Soul of Ryslatha's upgrade effect is "Enemies you Hit recently have 50% reduced Life Regeneration." Been using that on an Ignite build I started playing after running this Exsanguinate girl (Exsanguinate benefits more from Soul of Garukhan's Reduced Shock Effect, since the scads of constant self damage it takes from Righteous Fire makes Shock/Shocking Ground a real boner to deal with), and it's been noticeable against things like regenerative Metamorphs and other "Is your DPS stupid? No? Then good luck, buddy" regenerative critters.
Hey!

Done a test run on this over last couple of days, super fun! Any reason we dont use corrupting fever during leveling?

Have you considered trying this with totems aswell and taking Hiero instead of gladiator? Only ask as I have wrist issues and wondered if this would work as find totems easier on the wrists. (Would take ancestral bond + totem nodes aswell)

O last thing, how do we get the frenzies once we take raider?
Última edição por NoAimNecessary em 7 de ago de 2023 13:23:14
What you think about the new Spellblade support gem? Pending on its actual numbers might it be worth switching out Cold Iron Point for a high dps one hand weapon?
"
Neunzehnhundert93 escreveu:
What you think about the new Spellblade support gem? Pending on its actual numbers might it be worth switching out Cold Iron Point for a high dps one hand weapon?

Almost assuredly not. Spellblade will add the weapon's damage to the Hit portion of Exsanguinate, which this build doesn't care about for spit. I can't foresee a wording or implementation of Spellblade that would matter to skills that apply a secondary DOT effect. It's basically mini pseudo-Battlemage as a support gem, so if Battlemage wouldn't help a skill then Spellblade won't either.
"
1453R escreveu:
"

Almost assuredly not. Spellblade will add the weapon's damage to the Hit portion of Exsanguinate, which this build doesn't care about for spit. I can't foresee a wording or implementation of Spellblade that would matter to skills that apply a secondary DOT effect. It's basically mini pseudo-Battlemage as a support gem, so if Battlemage wouldn't help a skill then Spellblade won't either.

i think maybe Sadism support could be more suitable for dot since the duration is decreases but it applies faster.
"
M4g1cSh00m escreveu:
"
1453R escreveu:
"

i think maybe Sadism support could be more suitable for dot since the duration is decreases but it applies faster.

Sadly, Sadism will also not work. "Supports any skill that hits enemies, causing Damaging Ailments inflicted by them to deal damage faster, but causes the inflicted Ailments to have less Duration." Exsanguinate DoT is not an Ailment.
Just finished plotting out the level 100 spec from your 3.21 into the PoE Planner for 3.22. Everything seems mostly the same, however the bottom left Reservation group has been replaced with a Fire Mastery group, displacing the Reservation % reductions, Bannerman, and Champion of the Cause.

Your Original Post is already saying there will be minimal difficulty in adapting to 3.22, but I was just curious about how you were looking to implement an adaption for that difference to the tree?

EDIT: Specifically, the Reservation Mastery was placed one link lower. So it's impossible to take both Bannerman and Champion of the Cause without freeing up a Passive elsewhere in the tree. Just looking for some mechanic insight into your thoughts behind this complication.
Última edição por CostanzaK em 11 de ago de 2023 20:23:41
"
CostanzaK escreveu:
Just finished plotting out the level 100 spec from your 3.21 into the PoE Planner for 3.22. Everything seems mostly the same, however the bottom left Reservation group has been replaced with a Fire Mastery group, displacing the Reservation % reductions, Bannerman, and Champion of the Cause.

Your Original Post is already saying there will be minimal difficulty in adapting to 3.22, but I was just curious about how you were looking to implement an adaption for that difference to the tree?

EDIT: Specifically, the Reservation Mastery was placed one link lower. So it's impossible to take both Bannerman and Champion of the Cause without freeing up a Passive elsewhere in the tree. Just looking for some mechanic insight into your thoughts behind this complication.

Hey there!

Actually, the Passive tree will look a lot different in this version, and the change of the Champion of the Cause is taken into account. The guide should be updated today, and it will include the video form (which will be my debut doing a video guide. I'm a bit anxious, especially because English is my second language).
Okay guys, the guide has been updated to 3.22. The pathing on Passive Tree accounts for the Champion of the Cause change.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional