Patch 3.24.0b Notes Preview

When you buried the collected bodies and were about to click the make button, you found that the button was gray and put it on to display a row of red fonts: it takes four different members from the same family bloodline to make legendary items. . . . We players have to collect bodies, and the morgue is full of bodies, only to find that we can't make them when we bury them. Each buried body can only be removed manually one by one, and there is no hint before we bury it: the bodies to be buried conflict with the bodies that have been buried! It doesn't show which bodies are buried in conflict with the production process. We can only dig them one by one, leaving only a few affixes after digging. . . . It is laborious and thankless. This season is a semi-finished season. It can be said that the season mechanism is quite imperfect and there is no perfect guidance.
"
sui6ci6de escreveu:
The question is "Is it optional to use the league mechanic or not?" I don't want to engage this league mechanic and they didn't address it.

Yes, standard is still an option when creating a new character.
0 changes to scarabs drop - 0 changes to map juicing.
BB see ya next league.
"
DieGrauenhafte escreveu:
I am at the point where i just idle in hideout because i can't bring me to run another map. To me the lantern is just an unfun, tedious chore. And i am not going to put up with it for the hundreds map i run in a league.

Props to the devs for fixing so many of the issues that fast. That is truely impressive and a great job.

But for me it is also no toggle, no login.

See you next league i guess.

Then play on standard?
When you choose "Necropolis League", you have opted into the league. You cannot opt out afterwards.
This is how it's always been, why are people confused about this now?
"
ShiyoKozuki escreveu:
"
DieGrauenhafte escreveu:
I am at the point where i just idle in hideout because i can't bring me to run another map. To me the lantern is just an unfun, tedious chore. And i am not going to put up with it for the hundreds map i run in a league.

Props to the devs for fixing so many of the issues that fast. That is truely impressive and a great job.

But for me it is also no toggle, no login.

See you next league i guess.

Then play on standard?
When you choose "Necropolis League", you have opted into the league. You cannot opt out afterwards.
This is how it's always been, why are people confused about this now?

Lol, i am not confused. This league mechanic is compeletly unavoidable. And that is pretty unusual for POE. And worse, it is tedious and unfun. At least for me.

You like it, good for you. Have fun. I am not gonna bother with it, nor am i gonna play standard. I was really amped up for this league and hyped about many of the QOL- and endgame changes GGG made. But i guess i will check 'em out next league. Till then i'll have fun finishing my BG3 playthrough or game some other game. ;)

You HAVE to remove the % chance of mobs dropping divine orbs necropolis map mod, it's going to lead to hyperinflation and degrade the mapping gameplay loop to burning maps in search of this mod.
(🌸=◡=)
some mods need removing, at least early on, and over all you NEED to be able to not engage with the league content.

Also depending on where you enter the instance from you can't even interact with the modification mechanic and are just forced to do whatever it rolls.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
meanwhile the blizzard team is still trying to add a stash tab... YOU GUYS ROCK!
This is awesome that you responded this early but it needs some serious revamping of numeric values. The divines are nuts and being able to craft EXACTLY all 6 mods you need is insanity.
Still no option to avoid the league mechanic...

Even worse
"
Maps will no longer be opened when closing the Lantern of Arimor User Interface, they will only be opened upon pressing Enter,

Now I can't even 'space' quickly into the map and have to mouse-over the 'enter' field. Till now I could at least pretend it doesn't exist.

Everything else beside the forced league is great though, the league might even be good as well, but I refuse to interact with it until it is optional.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional