Patch 3.24.0b Notes Preview

ty! <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Twilight Temple still bugged, miniboss stuck and won't phase.
What's up with the horrendous performance in blight maps this league? I get so lagged out down to 5fps cant move or do anything, never had this issue before this league.
"
Peakrender escreveu:
What's up with the horrendous performance in blight maps this league? I get so lagged out down to 5fps cant move or do anything, never had this issue before this league.

Man, I was about to think my computer was trying to die on me. Last league I was playing Ravaged Blighted Maps fine, this league there are some normal maps (not even blighted ones) where the performance during blight just tanks HARD.
Nothing about heist scarab ?
Nothing about transfigured gem ? possible create something like blade vortex of ball lightning ? please
Thanks guys
Fix these horrible performance issues all across the entire game!!!
This league mechanic sucks
Every league is exactly the same. Lack of balance testing equals to a poor balanced league. Always with GLARING exploits. Most people are poor. Someone finds the exploit. 1% do it and get insanely rich until fix arrives.

I can't take it anymore. Sweating my ass on league start launch getting nothing. Playing a fucking lot to get 5 divines.

Than some dudes get 120 divines with a clear exploit that you guys ABSOLUTELY should foreseem.
"
fmfelipe escreveu:
Every league is exactly the same. Lack of balance testing equals to a poor balanced league. Always with GLARING exploits. Most people are poor. Someone finds the exploit. 1% do it and get insanely rich until fix arrives.

I can't take it anymore. Sweating my ass on league start launch getting nothing. Playing a fucking lot to get 5 divines.

Than some dudes get 120 divines with a clear exploit that you guys ABSOLUTELY should foreseem.

welcome to life. There allways us and a holes. Dont care about them...enjoy your game.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional