Patch 3.24.0b Notes Preview

Nice, thank you for the league saving patch.
God bless!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
When its gonna be deployed?
thank you very much <333
PLEASE GGG TUNE THE SCARAB DROP RATE!!
Seer and go safe?

gonna empower some degenerate gamblers
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
"
Despite only just moving The Void Divination Card to drop from The Shaper, The Elder and The Maven in 3.24.0, Tier 17 Maps are a better home for this card. As such, The Void is now only found in the Abomination, Citadel, Fortress, Sanctuary, and Ziggurat Maps. It no longer has a chance to drop from The Shaper, The Elder, or The Maven.

How is "The Void" not a Shaper drop? How is this an improvement? It was already great as a world drop, so this is just ridiculous. No, really, I want you to think about what you just said. This is not a buff - sorry - "improvement."

Why did we need all of these "fixes" in the first place? Most of these seem dead obvious. Seems there's still a very, very low limit of "grave crafts" as well. I had to return to the Necropolis very early in the campaign to purge a bunch of garbage I'll never use.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
thanks
Can we please just have the option to hide corpses while mapping ?

They obstruct vision and prevent looting. It's really frustrating.

Not asking an option to opt-out from the league mechanic, but only an option to hide the corpse window pop-ups.

Please.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Woot! super excited for changes. Thank you GGG!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional