Patch 3.24.0b Notes Preview

guys please do something with soul eater next ... remove it maybe alltogather or at least the mob shouldnt have leech and soul eater at same time or something
where my enchant heist contract ?
"
MRLAVA escreveu:
guys please do something with soul eater next ... remove it maybe alltogather or at least the mob shouldnt have leech and soul eater at same time or something

Why not just run away from the mob? Is it bad design is you cant kill a mob that you can run away from?
Yall doing this for Xbox as well? If so when? Cause login screen shows 3.24.0 hotfix 6 still
Twilight Temple is still bugged - it's just happening on the final boss now instead.
Not sure exactly what all of the hullabaloo was about. So far progression has felt normal and the league has not been too stressful and that is coming from an SSF perspective.

Thanks for the juice, but Necropolis really was one of the most balanced league mechanics at launch that I can remember.

W
On a MacBook M2, game crashes immediately after update. When I reopen the game it goes through the update process again (downloading etc.) and then crashes. This loops and it's not playable right now.
Group players are loving this league whilst solo players are hating it. Thank god I'm not playing the league. I'd hate it being a solo player.
Última edição por tUrNiTuP83 em 3 de abr de 2024 01:33:27

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional