Raise Mummy microtransaction skin in 0.11.1

"
Telzen escreveu:
Is it just me who thinks the normal zombies look cooler?

"
This will help out with me being able to tell which are my zombies and which are enemy ones!

^
That
Run

I'm dying.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
IlluminaBlade escreveu:
Did they study at the ministry of silly walks?

=)) well, they didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!!
My hovercraft is full of eels!
Summoner builds need to be rethought. Just raising skeletons, zombies and spectres is sort of lack-luster for the kind of potential coolness a summoner could do in this game. New kind sof summons should be available, like summon zombie brute, summon banshee or something.
To compliment Summon Statues, the Raise Zombie skin should have been the giant Statues in marketplace.
IGN: Sudoku
How about desync?
IGN: GyFolks / guicorky / ZevsMightyThunder / UltimateMakeover
I will buy this. I'm hoping too for an animated suit of armor reskin, because necromancers shouldn't be the only summoners (and I want a radiant themed summoner to make sense!).
Última edição por OverUsedChewToy em 21 de jun de 2013 01:34:29
Finally, some love for summoners. <3
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
That looks amazing, really good work. I love the run, considering rolling a summoner in Onslaught now :)
Hell yeah, this is great. :)
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional