Raise Mummy microtransaction skin in 0.11.1

Heh

first thing I did was lolled out loud when seeing the movement of the new mummies. It's almost too funny and humorous for the POE setting.
Does your skill gem now say "Raised Mummy"?
Mummies, yeah :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
this is awesome, one of the best akins imo
Ours is the Fury
"
IchiMorghulis escreveu:
Does your skill gem now say "Raised Mummy"?

When applied to the gem, the gem's hover-stats will include a note that it has the Mummy effect, like it's a mod. You can see this if you get the summon statues effect for summon skeletons - it just adds to the gem and can be removed, the skill/gem itself is still called by the original name

As for the effect itself... having them be mummies sounds like a cool idea as it'll stand out among the enemies, but the animation looks a little off, possibly due to the rags staying completely together as one unit other than the couple hanging off (even though there are a bunch of spaces in between, so you'd expect a bit more movement). That would require a lot more work of course, but perhaps having it as if they were wrapped around a body, rather than a seemingly empty shell (the empty space inbetween is just black, rather than wrapped around a body as one might expect), might help give them a bit more 'life' or solidity.

Then again, I don't really know much about all that, so who knows if that even makes sense. Even if the actual effect isn't my cup of tea, I do like the idea.
Última edição por Alphaman em 21 de jun de 2013 02:31:57
Epic looking. Wondering how much these will cost.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Like dem zombies more, but hey that's pretty cool really. I mean, it would be sad if one skin would be far superiour than the other one. Diversity is good! =)
"
IlluminaBlade escreveu:
Did they study at the ministry of silly walks?

Mummies? I had such high hopes of getting a rubber boots skin.
"
Bada_Bing escreveu:
"
IlluminaBlade escreveu:
Did they study at the ministry of silly walks?

Mummies? I had such high hopes of getting a rubber boots skin.

They got to call'em "Raised Gumbies" the moment they put wellington boots on them =)
That would be epic :)
My hovercraft is full of eels!
cool! I'll look forward to take it as soon as it get out :D

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional