0.11.4 Patch Notes

so funny

an estimated value of 80% of the community apparently used bloodmagic and reduced mana as an abuse :D (like the Alphas howl)

but why everyone weeps now about manaproblems....its Logical that bugs like this will be fixed sooner or later.

ty for fix that bug

in addtion -> great patch, love it

regards
Ingame: solvic
shop ID 434114
Última edição por solvic em 21 de ago de 2013 13:46:24
Maybe I'm just being nooby here, but what does the whole "tempest shield can generate more than one charge per skill use" thing mean?
"Playing jank off-meta minion builds since 2012"
Anyone having issues with the patch downloading very slowly? I have 70mb/s download speed and the patch is only downloading at 50-100kb/s. I have tried restarting it and even restarting my comp, but still going super slow.
Been Downloading since around 8:30AM EST, its 2:15PM now. I'm at 94% (avg 80-150kbs). This seems to be around what most people are reporting, too.

I am very excited to see the changes, GGG.

Keep up the hard work, and thank you!
GGG, you have not posted the gem into the gems list.

I cannot check out how the ability looks without logging in.

I am a sad panda. :-( << sad panda
good god guys this freakin patch is deploying like diarrhea.

i tried leaving it on all last night... didnt even finish. got about 80% then it time out.

now im trying again today with the remaining 200 or so mb it didnt finish... keeps timing out.

when its not timing out... its reverse patching. yeah i download to about 20% and then it starts dumping it???? and i go down to like 4% and start over...

and then i time out.

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
"
h8gambit escreveu:
good god guys this freakin patch is deploying like diarrhea.

i tried leaving it on all last night... didnt even finish. got about 80% then it time out.

now im trying again today with the remaining 200 or so mb it didnt finish... keeps timing out.

when its not timing out... its reverse patching. yeah i download to about 20% and then it starts dumping it???? and i go down to like 4% and start over...

and then i time out.

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

i was wrong. it only gets to 15% then it starts over at 4%... it just keeps doing this
Última edição por h8gambit em 21 de ago de 2013 15:24:10
First I want to say... thank you to Chris for hanging with us through our pain... and Actually attempting to do something about it! WOW! just Wow!

Secondly... I have a suggestion.

I beta tested the original D-i-a-b-l-o... so, I only mention that to help you gauge how long I have been playing PC games. Not for any other reason.
I actually love this game already and I have only been playing for 3 or 4 weeks now.

So first off I would like to preface what I say with "knowledge is power!".
And NOT knowing is painful. I sat at my computer 4 or 5 different times through out this download process looking at a screen that fluctuated between 0kb and 11288325385793257##### and IT NEVER STABILIZED... EVER!

So "TELL US!" what is going on, and we will be a lot happier.

Lets say we have 500 people all downloading at 20k... (which is what I believe I have averaged over a 21 hour period, and my download has still NOT finished. I have 155 mb of 203 mb to go.)
Those 500 people are all going to finish roughly about the same time and all start playing. But, what if you gave the first person in line... higher privileges and their download rate was 200k. and to take that a step farther, what if the first 10 people all got to download at 200k. They would finish and be gone in no time at all. And BE HAPPY, and playing the game. The next 10 would move up in line each in turn and they would finish and be happy. I have witnessed this with a previous game. I cant remember which one, nor does it matter.

So my suggestion lays out like this:

1) Create a Priority by who comes first and GIVE THEM A NUMBER in line.
2) I would allow Paying Accounts to by pass this line, imho.
3) Tell them approximate when they will reach the front of the line or a place where their download will start. So they have something tangible to look forward to.
4) Find a way to stabilize the download, or at the least give them a solid time frame that the download will finish. ( I can not for the life of me understand how the download speed can vary so much, Except that it is coming from the other side of the world to me from new Zealand.
5) (Thought of another idea) Allow us to PRE-Download the patch BEFORE you put it live. This way people can be playing and then once it is downloaded go right to playing again. NO down time. This would eliminate the 500 million people all downloading at ONE TIME syndrome. Even if you had a number set to something like 25% of the user base (and then put it live), That would help the strain on the servers immensely I am sure. Some games have a box you can click... so they can start it in the background if the player has a strong machine... or not click it if they have a weak machine and just want to allow it to download over nite after they stop playing.

Hopefully others can add to this and fill it out even more. I had other ideas but, they have left me now.

... Wow! I took so long writing this up that my download finished! woohoo!
"That's a false equivalency. More does not equal merry. If there were two thousand people in this apartment right now, would we be celebrating? No! We'd be suffocating!"
Última edição por Promytheaus em 21 de ago de 2013 15:19:38
I love it how people complain about POE fixing exploits, which by it's definition are unattended results that the company didn't foresee, in which people build characters around, knowing that this was an exploit. Then, the same people act like they had no idea that these exploits would eventually be fixed. They then somehow are surprised when their character no longer work since they based their build around an exploit, that should not have existed in the first place. Yes, understandably, everyone wants to take advantage of all opportunities, but you cant cry when these same exploits then get fixed. You knew, when you learned of the exploit, that at some point it will be taken away, at which point you would have to re-build your character.
"If all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed"
MM
Just keep a Simula in your bag. Not that hard to recast 3 auras every map.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional