0.11.4 Patch Notes

"
Romulun5 escreveu:
Anyone having issues with the patch downloading very slowly? I have 70mb/s download speed and the patch is only downloading at 50-100kb/s. I have tried restarting it and even restarting my comp, but still going super slow.

70MB/s ? I think you mixed up MBit with MB, otherwise your Internet is not only 10x faster than mine, but also faster than a 10 year old harddrive ;)

Btw: I downloaded the patch with 5MB/s without any problems, wonder why only some people have such a bad speed if it's a general bandwidth problem.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Última edição por Darkrox em 21 de ago de 2013 16:18:00
Yep super slow download speed......
Do you live in the USA... or Europe?
"That's a false equivalency. More does not equal merry. If there were two thousand people in this apartment right now, would we be celebrating? No! We'd be suffocating!"
"
talonmas escreveu:
"
RushingService escreveu:
i think removing the option to use bm to cast auras is stupid.

i dont see why it is considered a bug, glitch, or exploit... i understand the issue with people casting high lvl gems and swapping for lower ones to not worry about reqs, or even using +2 aura helm...

but for the love of god, leave casting auras off bm alone... if im using a bm gem linked into my auras, im basically fuc***...

auras are important end game especially for build im playing =/... and i think im pretty much done this game when/if i cant use bm to support a few auras.

it was a fun run though.

You can use 6-7 auras now instead of 7-8... Why are you this upset? Are you that bad at playing? Need an easier game? D3 still exist ya know... or My Little Pony RPG if Hello Kitty is too scary?

how are you going to run 4 % auras + 2-3 life based auras when life based auras with bm will cost like 300-400 life ea... im not running a koams build so i dont have much life to begin with...

but thanks for the completely pointless and negative response, it sounds like you should be the one joining the hello kitty fun time adventures or maybe even d3 sounds right for you... not helpful at all... would be a nice fit in the d3 community.
im onyl downloading at 1 mB/s.... and have been for the past 12 hours.... what is going on?
"
adamk156 escreveu:
im onyl downloading at 1 mB/s.... and have been for the past 12 hours.... what is going on?

its probably patch looping like i said in my post. it will get to a certain point and then decide it didnt like all that data and it will start all over again.

over and over and over again.

now i just decided to re-install.

half way thru the 4GB download my power goes out.

try to start the download again: CANNOT OPEN FILE

weeeeeeeeeee

uninstall and try again again again again again.

i know this is only beta... but damn this is by far the worst patch process/program i ever seen. and i been playing pc games since life and death dropped on the mac2se
Game keeps on crashing before log in screen
Última edição por HowNowNZ em 21 de ago de 2013 22:36:43
Meh, still plagued with desync issues (or whatever the proper term is) on my end.
Bachelor, UNC fan, terrible guitar player, doggy daddy.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional