:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Seven Deadly Sins was definitely worth watching. Also recently caught up on Assassination Classroom and been re-watching Rurouni Kenshin (speaking of there's a new live film coming out apparently).

I think the first anime I ever followed was Sakura Cardcaptor, followed by Tokyo Mew Mew. Good ol' after school days.

"
JohnNamikaze escreveu:
in the 19th episode.

Also, this scene made me lol in real life.

Spoiler

Rem you never seize to amaze me. :D

Another thing I noticed at the end of the scene that gave me a huge deja vu and this youtube video sums it up a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48jIVgWYQVc

Spoiler
Yes, the cellphone scene giving the foreshadowing of the white whale's appearance.

Agree with both things here. The end of the ep. was soooo tense. Holy Moly.

I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
"
FCK42 escreveu:
Alright, finished the boy and the beast a while earlier... pretty awesome aswell, again awesome soundtrack and absolutely stunning visuals. Gonna watch wolf children and the girl who lept through time later this week. I really look forward to them :D

I haven't seen "The Boy and the Beast" yet but "Wolf Children" was interesting, let us know what you think!
"
FCK42 escreveu:
...I really need to watch Yuri!!! on ice soon... it's supposed to be REALLY good, but I just don't know... :/

I just finished it and really enjoyed it. I know nothing about figure skating but it did a really good job at getting me invested in it. The characters were interesting, the art and animation was impressive, and at 12 episodes it had great pacing and never outstayed its welcome.

"
lagwin1980 escreveu:
looked shit to me, a story that wouldn't fly if the characters were straight the only thing that made it different is that it's yuri...and the sheep foamed at the mouth over that.

If thats your thing, cool but IMO it's not worth the watch

If you've ever watched a sports movie then you've probably seen a similar plot structure with straight characters that worked just fine. This is not to say it's unoriginal, I think it's reputation is deserved though.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
I love Neon Genesis. I used to watch that and Trigun on adult swim when I was younger.

That ending though...

I also binged and finished Full Metal Alchemist for the first time at end of last month, it was awesome! Though by the sounds of things I should have been watching Brotherhood :)
"
I feel about this show the way the GF felt about Little Witch Academia. I was good with LWA but it didn't really push my buttons (we've only done the first cour because fuckyounetflix) but Kill la Kill is so chock-full of awesome puns, FLCL-style madness and, of course, SCHOOL BATTLES...that I'm all over it.

I'm really enjoying rewatching LWA, I first saw it when living in Morioka.

I don't know if it's been mentioned on this thread yet, but FLCL is getting 2 new seasons.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222
Code Geass is definitely one of my favourite Anime.

I also recently finished watching Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, slowly working on the movies now.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional