:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Code Geass is definitely one of my favourite Anime.

I also recently finished watching Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, slowly working on the movies now.
I remember you mentioning Steins;Gate a while back, still need to watch that. Is Steins;Gate Zero the OVA?

I've been out of the Anime viewing for a long time now, this summer season seems to have promising ones though. Anyone watching series from this season? Was thinking about picking up Kakegurui.
Última edição por Melissa_GGG em 29 de jul de 2017 22:39:47
Castlevania is indeed on the 'My list' on Netflix kind of gives me a Hellsing vibe. Is it only English Dubbed on there? I might have to find a RAW version of it...

Ashamed to say, the only Fate/stay I've finished was the first one - Fate/stay night. Though I have heard good things about the rest, so that's on the list as well I suppose. Same premise?

Made in abyss seems like it'll be soul crushing so I've added that. Koi to uso and Konosuba look amusing, will also check those out.

"
鬼殺し escreveu:
I've yet to see Wind Rises but anything made after Spirited Away that wasn't Ponyo just failed to resonate with me.
You're off by one movie; The Cat Returns was great and I will fight anyone who says otherwise. I tend to agree with you about most of the later ones.You arelady listed Kaguyahime, which was also great, but very much not what people think of as "standard" Ghibli) as a sort-of exception - outside of that they've been good enough, enjoyable films, but lacking a little bit of that magic. I've also not seen The Wind Rises yet, need to get around to that.

"
鬼殺し escreveu:
I recently saw this Akira project where a few CG experts created a fully 3d-rendered trailer for the movie, often copying the original shot for shot. it was technically impressive but really seemed to miss the point of why Akira is a masterpiece very unlikely to be replaced -- they don't make them like Akira anymore, and to paraphrase Ghostbusters, they *never* made them like Akira. But there's a whole generation of MAL-babies now who will probably never grasp the artistic brilliance of that movie.

Which is sad.
If you haven't already seen it, I think you'd like this video on Akira by Super Eyepatch Wolf: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqVoEpRIaKg (and I recommend his content in general).
"
FCK42 escreveu:
I might watch tatami galaxy after that.
This is a good option because a film with a shared setting is getting an english release soon (plus Tatami Galaxy, like anything by Yuasa, is awesome in it's own right).
"
鬼殺し escreveu:
Other than Little Witch Academia and maybe Supernatural Battles, Trigger hasn't made a thing I'd consider both really well animated and well written.
What do you have against Space Patrol Luluco?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional