:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

That's freaking awesome I can connect my laptop to my HD tv. Total badass anime night.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
JohnNamikaze escreveu:
I happen to have watched a lot of anime series in my life time starting from the age of 7. Never gets old watching new anime series even if some does become heavily cliched from experiencing a lot of series. Even the old ones gives off nostalgia from my childhood.

Here is my animelist link. Also, it might take a while to load up, but you will find out why. (There is some NSFW materials, so watch out) ;)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JohnNamikaze

I may eventually update the background, and add something new and better to make it stand out.

First of all, that a lot of hentai

Second of all, how do you change the appearance?
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid escreveu:

[...]

As if that would be a problem.
"
GhostOfLiemannen escreveu:
I know you're all talking about the more artsy and better parts of anime but...

Can't wait for jojo's bizarre adventure p3 OVAs ; first two parts had gorgeous (and fabulous) animation, such a big step from the quality of the old ovas.

And I want, nay, NEED to see the d'arby poker scene in HD.
Yeeeessss.

I got into Jojo through the new series, and ended up reading all the manga (to date, as it's still being released). Then I got the old OVAs of part 3 and while it had it's moments (D'arby is always good - always), it was quite a let-down for me as it dropped so much and rushed other parts, compared to the manga. So looking forward to the new series continuing to part 3.
"
Fire_Kid escreveu:

I get that a lot. lol

I simply go to CSS editor in my account, and edit the one that is anime. Of course, the appearance is not hand-made by me. I simply copy-paste the pre-made layout and make sure to leave the credits intact, so they know I did not simply plagiarize. I think the credits are inside the code(CSS).

Edit: Speaking of JoJo, me want part 3 now!!!!
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Última edição por JohnNamikaze em 22 de ago de 2013 19:18:22
"
JohnNamikaze escreveu:
"
Fire_Kid escreveu:

I get that a lot. lol

I simply go to CSS editor in my account, and edit the one that is anime. Of course, the appearance is not hand-made by me. I simply copy-paste the pre-made layout and make sure to leave the credits intact, so they know I did not simply plagiarize. I think the credits are inside the code(CSS).

Edit: Speaking of JoJo, me want part 3 now!!!!

Back in the day I started a list with 'Anime List Builder' but that is no longer supported and doesn't work well with win 7...

Guess I will have to put my list there too some day.

Btw. I have a lot of Hentai too, that comes with the years...

But it's not like I 'used' all of it. I have stuff like Urotsukidoji and wouldn't even know how to 'use' that...
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw escreveu:
stuff like Urotsukidoji

How do you even pronounce that?
"
GhostOfLiemannen escreveu:
"
Sneakypaw escreveu:
stuff like Urotsukidoji

How do you even pronounce that?

In this case I would say you pronounce it like it's written.

But english is not my mothertongue, so I can't really say.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Just read this rewview of a new Anime film.

Kaze Tachinu (The Wind Rises) directed by Miyazaki Hayao
http://atimes.com/atimes/Japan/JAP-01-160813.html

Seems fascinating.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
THEHORNEDRAT escreveu:
Just read this rewview of a new Anime film.

Kaze Tachinu (The Wind Rises) directed by Miyazaki Hayao
http://atimes.com/atimes/Japan/JAP-01-160813.html

Seems fascinating.

It is. :)
Also eden of the east might be worth a look.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional