Supporter Pack upgrades, Raptr Q&A, upcoming Build of the Week season and new Passive Skills

Faster casting speed passiv for Totems ? seriously ?
First build of the week should be Dual/Triple Sporker, so that new players can faceroll content without any skill or knowledge of the game.

*sigh*
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
I wanted to upgrade to Bronze Supporter since my regular supporter tag got changed to be all ugly, but that isn't possible as I understand it.
IRON MAN
"
Chris escreveu:
I love being able to post heaps of news because nothing is secret anymore :D

Brb dinner.

More like you heap a lot of news and fluff to make us think nothing is secret anymore. I see through your little scheme.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I hope the middle gets reworked so that you can cross through the middle at points other then top right to top left. Can't wait for release :)
Do the animate skills (guardian and weapons) get their own passive nodes, separate from the minion nodes?
"your Mine detonation is instant"

Woah freezemine just got even better.
BofTW Series is coming baaaaaaaaaaaaack! Sweet! I can't wait for the official release with the new act and character. Now 30 more passives??? ERMAGAWD - WANT NOW!
"
Britannicus escreveu:
Do the animate skills (guardian and weapons) get their own passive nodes, separate from the minion nodes?
Those are minion skills
I've read in several places that the Anarchy/Onslaught leagues end on the 8th, US time. But what time exactly do they end??
Any news coming on magic find changes? A Yes/No is cool just need too plan ahead,will I need to start a mf within new league too gear up a main.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional