Supporter Pack upgrades, Raptr Q&A, upcoming Build of the Week season and new Passive Skills

Yeah lets just buff totem more, its already way too overpowered
2H Lightning Striker, lvl 94 HC Duelist - ign Draizor
Traps protected from damage? Fuck you arc witches!
Mines detonate instantly? Hell yeah!
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Draizor escreveu:
Yeah lets just buff totem more, its already way too overpowered

no ones forcing you to play a pure totem build play what you want
Omg, so many good things have finally come together, as my signature sais from last year !!! @ Chris and GGG outstanding.

@ Chris bring the POE to Europe for Q/A, please in the future !!!
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
The_x_ile escreveu:
chris, will we see the tree before the release?

Quoting for visibility, this question has been asked times and times again on news post where GGG keeps on posting every couple page, yet its been ignored.

Can we get confirmation on this? I mean, as you said, Chris, nothing is a secret anymore, why not tell us if we'll get to look at the new tree before the servers are back online on the 23rd?

EDIT: BTW, everything else looks amazing, the wait is already killing me, keep up the good work , GGG.
Última edição por Kiffenn em 8 de out de 2013 02:52:02
I'm guessing closed beta packs can't upgrade to open beta packs :p
Mines exploding instantly...yes!

It was a bit annoying to press Smoke Mine - > detonate only to blind the surrounding Monsters with my Melee char.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
What happens when we don't know exactly what category our builds fit when applying for certain week build?
Última edição por Hogaric em 8 de out de 2013 03:25:07
Watching the first BotW was very nostalgic to me and shows how far the game (and builds) went after a year.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
So exciting!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional