1.0.0f Patch and Data about League Distributions and Map-only Uniques

"
RushingService escreveu:
"
Jonathong_ escreveu:
RIP chance of me ever getting a Voltaxic drop ;_;

You and 95% of the rest of the player base, guess we will have to get them from ggg's rmt shop...

Well, not GGG's but someones.

Tbh, after that change I no longer blame someone who does not play in groups choosing to RMT for one of those uniques.

GW, GGG, you made it so stupidly hard for solo players to get the best uniques that I actually think its reasonable for someone to RMT one now.
IGN
"
RushingService escreveu:
"
Jonathong_ escreveu:
RIP chance of me ever getting a Voltaxic drop ;_;

You and 95% of the rest of the player base, guess we will have to get them from ggg's rmt shop...

GGG has an RMT shop?
IGN: Ironmallet
Chris, was Soul Taker inadvertently left off this list? Or is it not on the list of map drop only items?
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Última edição por Xedralya em 5 de nov de 2013 23:50:52
"
RushingService escreveu:

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, so basically now only top elites will find good unique..

I've been playing since open beta began and have yet to find my own level 74+ map lol... I personally think the only people excited

About that change are the extremely rich players, kind of sad actually.

People who play more, play more efficient become richer in a game, what's the problem? Or should GGG implement a welfare system that hand out monthly rations to the low-income player base? Give me a break.

On a side note, I'm not one of those rich people you're referring to.
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
sure is a lot of bitching going on, im sure ggg has a plan
Darn. My plan of running nothing but 68 maps for the rest of the league to get Kaom's Heart has been foiled.

Guess I now have an incentive to progress, though. Thanks, GGG (?)
"
minus4 escreveu:
"
RushingService escreveu:

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, so basically now only top elites will find good unique..

I've been playing since open beta began and have yet to find my own level 74+ map lol... I personally think the only people excited

About that change are the extremely rich players, kind of sad actually.

People who play more, play more efficient become richer in a game, what's the problem? Or should GGG implement a welfare system that hand out monthly rations to the low-income player base? Give me a break.

On a side note, I'm not one of those rich people you're referring to.

Get real. Anyone who does not trade can not sustain the high level maps, and the reality is to REALLY sustain the very top level of them(75-78) you need a GROUP that trades, or extremely consistent luck.

For someone who plays solo and mostly self found, its frigging impossible to get a real chance at farming those items now no matter how much you play.
IGN
"
MierenEronaile escreveu:
"
DaveSW escreveu:
Wait, are people complaining that only those that play in the highest level maps get the best uniques? Really?!

The hell is wrong with you people?!

Just tired of them hating solo players.

Seems a reasonable thing to be frustrated with to me.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1pz4at/party_hp_buff_destroying_public_grouping/

Grass is always greener, it seems.

I'm fine with these itemlevel requirements- it gives me something to strive for, even if chances are slim that I'll ever get there unless I roll a Domination character. People making these "rich get richer" complaints are likely never going to make it to maps anyway.
IGN: Frostveil
I really like the Itemlevel thing. grats GGG, worth something to grind theese high level maps. Imma go for my t shirt !
Última edição por baadgeek em 5 de nov de 2013 23:55:56
I remember GGG stating a while back that they wanted maps to primarily be used to find the best items, rather than be the entire end-game. This looks like a good start to achieving that, just have to split the XP part out now.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional