1.0.0f Patch and Data about League Distributions and Map-only Uniques

"
RushingService escreveu:
"
minus4 escreveu:
"
RushingService escreveu:

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, so basically now only top elites will find good unique..

I've been playing since open beta began and have yet to find my own level 74+ map lol... I personally think the only people excited

About that change are the extremely rich players, kind of sad actually.

People who play more, play more efficient become richer in a game, what's the problem? Or should GGG implement a welfare system that hand out monthly rations to the low-income player base? Give me a break.

On a side note, I'm not one of those rich people you're referring to.

Some people can't invest 1000 hours a week but still hope to be able to find there own epic loot and that is essentially null and void now... Nothing to do with welfare system lol everyone should have a chance to find epic items without having to spend hundreds of in game currency to find then.

If I recall ggg said they were against rmt but it seems to me that it's just the opposite.

There is plenty of "epic loot" players can get outside of maps, still. Soul Taker and Bringer of Rain are both still obtainable just from spamming Piety runs, so if you really don't want to do maps, keep running Piety/Dominus and stop complaining.
IGN: Frostveil
The item level requirement for all those uniques, especially kaoms & shavronnes is downright f***ing retarded.

The day I solo my way to a 78 map is gonna be the day I actually buy some micro-transactions.
(never)
Última edição por Mythicpoe em 6 de nov de 2013 00:02:15
"
MierenEronaile escreveu:
Thanks for making it virtually impossible for us people who play solo to get the best uniques dropping as well as the best rares.

Really appreciate that.

agree 100%. i play alone, have not been in a map over 75. i think i will be leaving this game behind as sad as that is to say. to just find out i have been waitsing chance's on gold rings that dont match the ilvl. i hope they really change this and fast.
"
Caustic2 escreveu:
I'm just saying it takes playing 10 hours a day in order to get a lucky enough streak of good RNG to make it to 74+ maps.

This is not even accurate, its not how much you play its how much you trade and how good your mapping group is. 16 hours a day does nothing for you if you play solo and therefor can not constantly spend 10-20 chaos per map getting it maze/whatever other mods you want.
IGN
"
Aux escreveu:
You can pretty much bet your ass the items at the top of that list will never be sold outside of D2JSP. No currency offer can come close to the rarity of those items in value.

Its the long Con. Shirt obsessed people with 200k forum gold blow it all on this league. Next league the levels are bumped down 5 ilvls, bursting the bubble.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
There goes my plan for my low-life build since shavs can only be found on level 78 maps now. Getting the uniques for the challenge was already hard enough this is going to make it impossible for a lot of people now.

Edit: I really don't like these new map only drops. Maybe I'll change my mind later but for now I'm a little disappointed and for the first time.
Última edição por BEASTFSHO em 6 de nov de 2013 01:27:24
Operation "Screw Solo Players": Phase 3
"
MierenEronaile escreveu:
Thanks for making it virtually impossible for us people who play solo to get the best uniques dropping as well as the best rares.

Really appreciate that.

+1

played since day 1 of OB and the highest level map ive found is 73

one year down, none to go. 1.0.0 made this an utter waste of time for solo gamers.

come on cdprojekt red....let us solo gamers play the witcher 3 asap

ps....to staff, u know its not bots that fund RMT right? its gamers who quit because of stuff like this, then sell their 1 or 2 exalts they may have found over the course of the past year......i can name 3 people off the top of my head who im sure alot of people here would know by their CURRENT forum names if said so.
"
MierenEronaile escreveu:
"
Caustic2 escreveu:
I'm just saying it takes playing 10 hours a day in order to get a lucky enough streak of good RNG to make it to 74+ maps.

This is not even accurate, its not how much you play its how much you trade and how good your mapping group is. 16 hours a day does nothing for you if you play solo and therefor can not constantly spend 10-20 chaos per map getting it maze/whatever other mods you want.

You're absolutely correct. For posterity, allow me to rephrase that.

I'm just saying it takes playing 10 hours a day for a month straight in order to get a lucky enough streak of good RNG to make it up to a single 74+ map.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
Build enabling uniques locked in top-high-end maps seems a bit excessive. Those maps already have the best of the best rares as an incentive.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional