1.0.1 Patch Notes

"
exxidus escreveu:
you dont need a level 18 CoDT for a level 18 Molten Shell ... you have to compare the LEVEL REQUIREMENT of the gems - not the gem level

It seems you are not one who has not compared the level requirement.
"
exxidus escreveu:
The Problem why everyone thinks, CoDT is useless now is because they arent able to read ...

you dont need a level 18 CoDT for a level 18 Molten Shell ... you have to compare the LEVEL REQUIREMENT of the gems - not the gem level

You kinda do.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Molten_Shell
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken
Casually casual.

For me i don't see a probleme with the nerf on the gem if they lower dmg for the proc, if they don't then i'll just stash this gem for a forseen buff in some week ;)

Actually im steamrolling map to lvl 70 never tried other and i don't proc so often (but they saved me a couple of time) My only concern is about molten shell, now it's totally useless to waste a slot to get so low armor ...

All in all i think it's a good patch BUT they nerfed the wrong way this gem :) Make it %hp based treshold let's say lvl 1 75% hp gone > lvl 20 33% hp gone seems legit and easy to do.

Edit: forgot the curse :( Have to cast it myself now boooooooring :s slow gameplay is slow ... even when i play torchlight2 i can have faster gameplay even wiht shitload of spell to cast... won't talk about d3 im to disapointed by it ;) Maybe i'll give a try to grim dawn idk.
Última edição por Fougere em 12 de nov de 2013 18:32:12
Just remove the damage from everything linked to cwdt and make it a defensive buffer.
Add some "Skills cannot do damage" and let's roll.
102 pages of comments and GGG hasn't commented in the last 60+. I wonder how much "feedback" will be overlooked.

The overall feel from the community is that the CODT rework is unwelcome, but what's done is done. If GGG didn't have the time to "properly" test CODT making a rework unnecessary, will they take the time to read through all these comments and suggestions?

The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.
"
Coloradoo escreveu:
Just remove the damage from everything linked to cwdt and make it a defensive buffer.

or this +1
"
Coloradoo escreveu:

thiz or simply:

Cast on Damage Taken Lvl 1
- max % life trigger lets say (30%)
- cooldown 5 sec

each lvl up reduces
- max % life trigger by 1%
- cooldown -0.1 sec

each quality reduces
- cooldown -0.1 sec

so at max level with max quality we end up with
- 10% max hp trigger
- 1 sec cooldown

so u need to put a lot afford to make it smooth, numbers can be tweaked... just an example..
Please GGG.
Add an alt-F4 gem, so it can be linked to cast on damage taken.
That will make the people complaining happy.
IGN SquidFist
"
SpecificAlmond escreveu:
Please GGG.
Add an alt-F4 gem, so it can be linked to cast on damage taken.
That will make the people complaining happy.

you mean cast on dsync + alt-4 gem

hardcore league viable

yes
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Fougere escreveu:
For me i don't see a probleme with the nerf on the gem if they lower dmg for the proc, if they don't then i'll just stash this gem for a forseen buff in some week ;)

Actually im steamrolling map to lvl 70 never tried other and i don't proc so often (but they saved me a couple of time) My only concern is about molten shell, now it's totally useless to waste a slot to get so low armor ...

All in all i think it's a good patch BUT they nerfed the wrong way this gem :) Make it %hp based treshold let's say lvl 1 75% hp gone > lvl 20 33% hp gone seems legit and easy to do.

Which puts it into the same state as now for low life builds.

I think a much better way is to slightly reduce the dmg taken amount scaling, so that at a level 20 gem it is around 2200 hp, and add that for each X levels below in level requirement you get an additional Y% of dmg penalty, there should also be a buff to the dmg that is added at higher levels so there is a reason to get it to level 20. Also, the %quality should reduce this % penalty. So that way, at around a lvl 12-14 gem with 20% quality you get to what we have now at lvl 1. and getting a level 20gem with 20% quality will give a substantial boost to its dmg effectives. While still allowing for that nice defensive sweet spot at lower gem level.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional