1.0.1 Patch Notes

Think CoDT Nerf is a tad harsh, Maby changing it from a damage threshhold to something like, at level 1 cant proc more than once every X seconds, with each level reducing the cooldown. would be a better choice. Lets say something like 10 sec at level 1, and a .25 reduction each level. so 5 sec at level 20.

This would make it so you can instantly get your initial defencive proc at the start of a fight but would slow the relentless spam it was giving before untill the gem was at a high level.

Keeps functionality without being an Over Powered spam fest.
Will the level Requirement of Cast on Damage Taken apply to support gems tied to augmented skills? i.e. Level 31 req CoDT, lvl 31 req Enduring Cry, lvl req 60 AoE? Or does AoE have to be 31 req as well?

Secondly, it was a bit OP guys.. this is a decent balance, there may be "better" ways to change it and it probably shouldn't have been implemented as it was as it obviously was going to be used the way it has been; but let's calm down on the whining. This game is about variety and CoDT was a little too.. easy. I'm sure you all can handle casting Molten Shell manually. Otherwise go play a stagnant game that doesn't introduce new content and mechanics if you can't handle balancing.

You can't expect every gem to be godly. They all have their place and add an incredible amount of variety. Be a little more appreciate of the entertainment GGG is providing for us. If you'd like to see changes, take the time to write up some legitimate feedback and your thoughts on balance. Believe it or not, the game is heavily community driven -- but the pointless banter dilutes the dialogue.

Happy Slaying :)

Domination IGN: Spectrocity / Slay_Mignon
Standard IGN: SofaKingFresh

Buying/Trading For Race Rewards (Standard or Dominion Currency/Items)
"
Fr3shlyy escreveu:
Will the level Requirement of Cast on Damage Taken apply to support gems tied to augmented skills? i.e. Level 31 req CoDT, lvl 31 req Enduring Cry, lvl req 60 AoE? Or does AoE have to be 31 req as well?

Secondly, it was a bit OP guys.. this is a decent balance, there may be "better" ways to change it and it probably shouldn't have been implemented as it was as it obviously was going to be used the way it has been; but let's calm down on the whining. This game is about variety and CoDT was a little too.. easy. I'm sure you all can handle casting Molten Shell manually. Otherwise go play a stagnant game that doesn't introduce new content and mechanics if you can't handle balancing.

You can't expect every gem to be godly. They all have their place and add an incredible amount of variety. Be a little more appreciate of the entertainment GGG is providing for us. If you'd like to see changes, take the time to write up some legitimate feedback and your thoughts on balance. Believe it or not, the game is heavily community driven -- but the pointless banter dilutes the dialogue.

Lots of fancy rhetoric. Zero value added. Move along.
"
cardinalz escreveu:
"
Fr3shlyy escreveu:

Sounds like someone not only is gonna eat his own words but he is also disappointed that they are nerfing the ablity that got him so far in the game.
There obviously was value to the text and you should seriously try to add input rather than spewing out useless and "Zero value added." comments.
"
cardinalz escreveu:
"
Fr3shlyy escreveu:

O M G! so much value added in your post.....please move along too

He asked a legit question, i am also curious. If there is CODT, immortal cry , increase duration does all 3 need to be same level or just CODT and immortal cry?
am I annoyed that cast on damage taken was so heavily nerfed? Yes.
Did it need to be nerfed? Yes.
Seriously I felt obliged to work CODT, Molten shell, EC, into every single build as it was such a huge survivability buff.
Ah well. Guess I'll reroll and use one of my 3 quillrains that have dropped this week with cast on hit and break that instead.
A cooldown debuff that stacks when the gem is used too often would be a nice way to ensure that people don't over-rely on the gem and spam things with it. So you'd either you have to retreat to let the cooldown stack(s) elapse or use a different combat approach.

This way the gem can be helpful, but abusing it will diminish it's effectiveness. It's a good way to make combat more interesting as well I think.
CoDT lvl 8 -> immortal call lvl 8 -> molten shell lvl 11 -> enduring cry lvl 9 -> increased duration lvl 8

Oh man, my incinerate build just got fucked up cause I'd have to build up the stages everytime I cast a molten shield or endurance cry.....

maybe be buff the incinerate, so the stage will last a bit longer to cast a curse or some spell?
Can someone GGG give any kind of input....what's going to happen is everyone will redo their build, level up their CODT and than have GGG decided to finally admit they messed up big time and everyone will be left with over leveled CODT

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional