Supporter Pack Physical Goods Redemption

How does one corrupt an exile?
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
I used my redemption code yesterday but was disappointed to learn that only men's sizes were available. Given the option, I'd rather delay my physical rewards until women's sizes were available, but I ordered mine anyway assuming that wouldn't be an option. Please consider adding women's sizes to the physical rewards options. I know that J!NX provides those sizes and am sad they aren't available for Path of Exile.
corruption changing base attributes............. who knows what that could mean for skills? ice burning fire traps, blazing tempest shields, bizarre minions, and an extremely messed up elemental hit. IF it works like that that is. Which would be kinda badass.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
HOLY..

!!
IGN: Wanderiin
So basically normally a Rare Item has a set number of Affixes and Suffixes, I wouldn't be surprised if the ratio of Affixes to Suffixes is randomized with corrupt items. So you can end up with an item having more affixes (Or suffixes) then normal (The mod limit is still limited to 6 though).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Última edição por Nicholas_Steel em 19 de fev de 2014 09:07:31
"
iao escreveu:
That's

It took me entirely to long to get this comment. Also thanks for the wonderful news there hope to upgrade my pack sometime and like this corruption so far it feels all tingly!
"
laiel escreveu:
I used my redemption code yesterday but was disappointed to learn that only men's sizes were available. Given the option, I'd rather delay my physical rewards until women's sizes were available, but I ordered mine anyway assuming that wouldn't be an option. Please consider adding women's sizes to the physical rewards options. I know that J!NX provides those sizes and am sad they aren't available for Path of Exile.

That is unfortunate. I believe I read a post from GGG during the last physical goods shipment, that the amount of requests & demand for women sizes was so low that is wasn't practical to have sizes available for mass production.

Perhaps contacting support would be helpful, if you haven't done so already.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
iao escreveu:
That's

lmao

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Release SotV or Sudoku! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
"just for try, for see and for know"
Feb 28th :(, so disappointed this will be the first supporter pack I can't swing in my budget in some form. Wish I could as I'd love to have the hoodie and tshirt to wear around, have to wait until the next packs see if things pick up by then for me.

I'm really excited about this mini-expansion, it's looking very nice. Great job.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

like the idea that gear can get/made corrupted and gets unusable after a while.

this would be the missing item sink for high end gear which would allow for the standard leagues to run a long time without general resets other games use.
and it would allow for better drops, rolls and chances to socket/link items.

reason behind: i found a bringer of rain 2 days ago and realized, that ould be the first upgrade for my playing accounts level 87 scion for several months now which i didn't get by trading/ as a present. no problem for me but there are many other players who need constant rewards for motivation.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional