Eight New Quivers in Challenge Leagues

So does this mean they neither of the unique quivers will drop in the new leagues until GGG ports them (if they port them)? I was planning my build around one...

Or will the old uniques be ported to the new bases when Invasion / Ambush begin?

Bah, all this tidbits of information just screw with my head and make me rethink builds everything I get home from work... I swear the dishes have been piling up since days.
Última edição por JohnWeps em 25 de fev de 2014 13:00:39
Was never a fan of using bows in PoE, but I might be one after those are added, even if I won't - it's nice to see some new quivers with much more fun stats and stuff.
IGN Macesaremanttofly
Why 2 quivers with +physical damage? Is not that wrong?
accuracy and crit quiver are a huge improvement. I dont like the removal of 40 dex quivers though.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
FLAWLESS VICTORY!
"
codraziel escreveu:
"
DarkWap escreveu:
Life on hit quivers?? 2 physics, only one elemental damage (fire, lol), no more dex quivers.. Why? Improvement would be better if you add some chaos damage, strength or ENERGY SHIELD quivers

At the same time they wouldnt make much sense. The logic they are going for here is clearly arrow tips adjusting the attack's stats somehow(chaos damage would make sense, str/ES quivers wouldnt).

at least thats my take :)

Strength because ranger's builds often need it like templar archer's builds need dex. 30-40 range is too much of course, imo 15-25 would be enough. ES because you can't roll it on quivers but you can roll life. :)
I don't really see what everyone is so butt-hurt about for losing the light quiver. I'm no math-wizard, but the one that gives 23% accuracy rating is probably just as good if not better in the long haul than the dex offered from the light quiver. You'll just have to get your dex from other gear. Besides, GGG hasn't released the specifics on the passive tree changes yet so just hang tight and see what happens. People need to quit acting like they haven't had these conversations already behind the doors of the GGG studio. They are doing this because they believe its an improvemnt. Nuff said.
No ele quiver?! Blasphemy!

Jk..I'm interested in seeing some corrupted quivers though.
These changes make no sense whatsoever. Why limit possible builds in the game instead of expanding them? Without the dex quiver any builds that rely on them are nerfed. None of these quivers are good for explosive arrow for example. Also the removal of the elemental quivers also makes no sense, as not only were elemental bow builds nonexistant in the first place, now it doesn't even make sense that the primary element of dex, cold damage, is not an implicit value quiver when fire is. At least give us a dexterity belt or something then, no reason for a STR belt to exist if dex quivers don't exist either.
"
JohnWeps escreveu:
So does this mean they neither of the unique quivers will drop in the new leagues until GGG ports them (if they port them)? I was planning my build around one...
I wasn't even thinking about that. Working on a Templar RoA that needed Light Quivers before switching to Blackgleam, and if neither of those is showing up he's screwed.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional