Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

"
fasknifer escreveu:
THE BEST GAME IN HUMAN HISTORY

True.

Btw where is those "POE DYING????" threads?? And "REAPER OF ARCADESOULS" :D :D

Buyed new 1000$ PC for this game(I dont play any new games because all of them is shit).. And new mouse&keyboard. Gonna be home next week no matter what my boss say..

Thank you Chris Wilson & guys for this awesome game <3

And if somebody think why I'm not supporting this awesome game..
Going to buy more stuff soon ;)
Spoiler

$5 Pack
September 6, 2013 2:08 PM
$20 Pack
July 4, 2013 7:29 PM
$50 Pack
February 6, 2013 9:30 AM
IGN: Wanderiin
GGG keeps making the game more Epic.

I really enjoy the Vaal Gem idea, I think it will add a lot to the game.

My friends and I will be playing PoE for years to come, If GGG manages to add such good content patches.
Bad Seed
"
"
York escreveu:
SO will cut throat league be permanent?

Also Free for all sarn PVP, will it have perma death in HC?

please clarify

Cutthroat isn't a league, it's a mode. Likely it'll last for shorter periods of time.

And permadeath in HC, are you serious? That's retarded and unthinkable, GGG knows not to do that.

"
Players have been asking for long-term Cut-throat mode for as long as exiles have known how to cut the throats of their allies.

The word "LONG TERM" means as the game goes on this type of mode will stay in the game.
I WILL CUT YOUR THROAT FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING!!!

LOL!! ^^
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
"
kossuvissy escreveu:

Buyed new 1000$ PC for this game

Im planning on doing this, but PoE does not need a 1000EUR PC. I will try to get rid of my crappy laptop and get a stable PC so I can play HC and blame myself when I die :)
Bad Seed
"
Baristo escreveu:
"
kossuvissy escreveu:

Buyed new 1000$ PC for this game

Im planning on doing this, but PoE does not need a 1000EUR PC. I will try to get rid of my crappy laptop and get a stable PC so I can play HC and blame myself when I die :)

Well yeah 1000€/$ is kind of overkill. But. Now I can play with max graphics without any fps issue ;) (at least in solo / with just couple friends lol) :D Not sure in full party and new vaal skills, prob need to use medium & no shadows :D 6 guys spamming those effects.....
IGN: Wanderiin
its so excited guys, something big is coming up
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Thank you GGG.
Now i go to read full information :)
Looks awesome guys. Keep up the good work. I'm sure my grades will suffer from the new league.
Much awesome, very wow!
Awesome!!!!!!!
"Sorry for my bad English"

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional