Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

(!!!ARRRRGGGGGG!!! i want it now can't wait till the 5th !!LMAO!!) damn i cant wait for it to start, it's gonna be fun.
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
In the trailer they showed a weapon which looked like a scythe. Is that blood seaker or a new one?
"
ripnburn69 escreveu:
I have read most of the comments, in these teaser posts.

Everyone seems to have their preference on the leagues they play in.

I don't want to debate the reasons. They are all valid reasons. I Just want to point out a fact which I think no one can deny.

Permanent leagues will always be the old game.

The challenge leagues will always be the new game.

So if you want to play all the new features in every expansion, as soon as they come out, there is only one way.

I personally, always want to play the new game.

I hope HC league will still have Vaal expansion applied right?

PS: Im sad no performance improvements in the notes but I might come back cause there is no good game with epic loot out there
Última edição por wasabisamurai em 1 de mar de 2014 15:03:22
"
Ratsneve escreveu:
"
ripnburn69 escreveu:

"You're forgetting PvP, and YES it really matters in ARPGs."

Only to those that it matters too.

They are making it better, they plan to make it even better in the future.

You also make no mention of the Solo player. I wish there was some official mention of that category of gamer too. Regardless of the fun and grief I have had playing PoE, if Steam didn't clearly indicate the game was also Single Player I never would have jumped into this 'frying pan'. I'm not crying... I'm only trying and wishing GGG would enter into the Solo/Single Player discussion/desires of their game. Is it just a novelty that you can play PoE Solo too or is it by design? And does the Solo gamer really have any place in PoE's future Acts/mini-expansions?

I like playing solo I play solo most of the time. If the corrupted areas are scaled to the level they spawn in, which is only logical. I think they will be hard but not impossible.

The Atziri fight is another matter. Two vaals at once! I've been one shotted by vaal so many times its almost funny. Thats going to be before you even get to atziri.

So I like most everyone else will have to rethink playing alone ALL the time.

But will still play alone most of time.

After all the full escape from the reality of real life, for me involves not dealing with other people.

However just like real life, other people are sometimes a necessary evil.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Última edição por ripnburn69 em 1 de mar de 2014 15:12:46
i was thinking on rolling Freezy Pulser on Invasion but after seeing the trailer

self cast is not an option i will roll out dual flame totems instead ;^)
Quad boobs sooo hawt!!!
why are people calling for yet another skill tree update? the skill tree is fine you just want respecs.
that shadow stats nodes on the way to ranger tree needs to be cut 3 times, because there is no way you level shadow different that st in vanilla race, and there is no way you will not go into ranger passives if you roll as st. Ofc you can say you will do some fire trap + storm call or even some dagger shit, well gl reaching lvl 28 in 3 hr race lol
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Wow this was certainly more awesome than I could have imagined :)
Pretty... pretty GOOD! :)
CASUAL GAMER

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional