Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

Vaal Discharge
Glorious!
Awesome work, GGG! The trailer is awesome, and this announcement is really well done. I'm impressed with you guys (as always!). Keep up the good work, and looking forward to the 5th!
Will try it, but kind of underwhelmed. GGG clearly wants you to group and pushing you farther that way and not really appealing to me.
Oh.

So Cut-throat still ain't nothing more than short-term races.

Disappointed doesn't begin to describe what I'm feeling.
I am a Templar and my legs are cold.
"
2i0 escreveu:
"
ripnburn69 escreveu:
I have read most of the comments, in these teaser posts.

Everyone seems to have their preference on the leagues they play in.

I don't want to debate the reasons. They are all valid reasons. I Just want to point out a fact which I think no one can deny.

Permanent leagues will always be the old game.

The challenge leagues will always be the new game.

So if you want to play all the new features in every expansion, as soon as they come out, there is only one way.

I personally, always want to play the new game.

You're forgetting PvP, and YES it really matters in ARPGs.

Lol, only for a completely MINISCULE amount of players.
Sounds and looks like there will be a lot of hc rips.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."

Vaal Discharge Preview
Laughing pretty hard at all the "OMG WHY AREN'T U RELEASING ON A WEEKEND" posts.

Most people that have actually played an online game at some point in their lives should understand that crashing the game servers due to heavy traffic is bad.
"
Hornet85 escreveu:
I hope we'll be able to solo corrupted areas

I don't have friends =/

I have many friends. But we have verry different work times. So i play most of the time solo and i dont play with guys i dont know.

I played years games who i NEED other players. I dont like to have that again. I hate to plan my free time with 10 other players to play a game.

Poe i like because i can play at time I like and so long I wont play.

If its going to be not solo playable i leave.

And at all the pvp players. I dont like to play against a player whos only plasure is to destroy MY game.
I have no problems with pvp leages or races. Or i prefere a button for everyone to sign i will play pvp.

but mostly players dont like pvp. I i see teh forums it looks like there are many pvp players. But we will see how much there will be if its playable. I think max 5 %.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional