ign: DaEDaenarys
"
BldSwtTrs escreveu:
looks expensive}

24 month payment plan available only $99.99 a month
Última edição por Shadow82x em 3 de mar de 2014 18:07:23
"
Fakeycakes23 escreveu:
Totally buying this set, but! I want to know If I can run ice skull underneath or fire skull! Hopefully someone can answer

I highly doubt you can. This is a skin just like the skulls. So it will replace the look of your current helm and you can only have one skin active at a time
ign: Vixien
Please improve the looks of all the characters, getting really tired of those crash test dummy hobos.
cool stuff.
a lvl 1 looking like this 8===D so cool xDDDDDD
kappa
Its getting late and it's "tomorrow".
Hmmm.
Don't wanna bitch but you know, some specific info would be great, no?
"
By the way, the SotV Patch Notes should be ready by late tomorrow. Thanks again for your support!

Can we get an ETA on this I'm getting tired of refreshing my browser every 15mins.
"
Chris escreveu:
In the final week of creating an expansion, the patch notes are not the highest priority. They take a very long time to make (12-16 hours) because they involve carefully reviewing many thousands of committed pieces of work. In the case of SotV, it's over 7000 individual repository commits.

The absolute priority right now is making sure that SotV is ready for deployment and as awesome as it can be. We'll probably have the patch notes done according to our initially specified timeline, and even if last minute stuff comes up and they're a day later, that's still earlier than we'd normally post them before a patch. Thanks for your patience. I'm getting back to work now.

Be patient guys. Would you rather have the patch notes, or a better patch? It's coming soon, and it's gonna be awesome!
Última edição por BenG1008 em 3 de mar de 2014 21:30:46
all the whining about patch notes and the skill tree is ridiculous. here's an idea: wait for the patch and read the notes while its downloading.

all the whining about the new armor skin, here's an idea: if you don't like it or think it's too expensive don't buy it.

i'm trying to think if i have any complaints related to this awesome game (that by the way is completely free to play): i don't.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional