Seraph Armour Skin Microtransactions in SotV

Any chance we'll start seeing some microtransaction effects for Shields???
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
Maybe when he says "tomorrow" he means march 4th c:
It'd be nice if they had an "upcoming" version of the skill tree so we can theory craft while waiting. :)
I think It would be great if micro-transaction effects applied to chest armor could still be seen while wearing the Bringer of Rain. I'm sure people would like to have back attachments and no armor. Likewise it would be cool to have skin transfers show up on chest pieces with Bringer of Rain as well.... looking at all these gladiator helmet wearing red-shirt duelists gets old after a while ;)

Similarly, I'd like to see a micro transaction which hides a quiver so users of Facebreaker gloves don't look so goofy.
"
ander357 escreveu:
all the whining about patch notes and the skill tree is ridiculous. here's an idea: wait for the patch and read the notes while its downloading.

all the whining about the new armor skin, here's an idea: if you don't like it or think it's too expensive don't buy it.

i'm trying to think if i have any complaints related to this awesome game (that by the way is completely free to play): i don't.

Ditto, +1 and salute! :-)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael