SotV Deployment Timeline and Updated Patch Notes

"
Bob123aka escreveu:
So many timers mentioned. Can someone tell me at what time would poe be up and running and ready to start the new league eastern time zone if possible. I got out of his post either 4pm or 9pm EST

Thanks in advanced guys

The game should start at 4pm for the EST Zone
Última edição por Afura em 5 de mar de 2014 10:48:41
"
Ac1FlA5H escreveu:
Give summoners cool new buffs and toys one patch, next patch make them completely useless. Because logic... There is no point in playing an ARPG if your not fucking OP. That is the whole point of an ARPG! Please stop listening to all the cry babies with weak ass builds GGG. Nerfing BM's is not the answer. Fixing snap shotting is the answer! So one has to become OP the legit way. Next nerf will be the new snap shotting specter of choice no doubt......

Really??
You are only having fun when your character is OP?
The best part is when you actually have to struggle to move forward not when you are an unkillable god.

And yeah BMs were easy mode. and my main character is a BM Summoner, yes.
not nice from you mr makers
level 99 hc am half step for 100 65% left everyone else used bms in nemesis to get to 100

shoulda affected your new league

what you make there us 2 / 4 current half way 99 to spend 20 days playing

level 66 maps , 200 250k xp per map and get to 100 now miss whole start of new league

not nice at all

gonna ding 100 then bye bye

ps formula one next week in australia during the race vettel will be winning half way to the race , stewards will stop him remove his gear box because he is 2 quick then he gotta walk to the finish .

MAKES NO SENCE AT ALL
Maxed Out Tank - Dps RF Life Mara Build 634% Dmg Helped Me To Reach L100 In Hardcore (Nemesis)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/892705
"
NiNcsszaM escreveu:
"
Ac1FlA5H escreveu:
Give summoners cool new buffs and toys one patch, next patch make them completely useless. Because logic... There is no point in playing an ARPG if your not fucking OP. That is the whole point of an ARPG! Please stop listening to all the cry babies with weak ass builds GGG. Nerfing BM's is not the answer. Fixing snap shotting is the answer! So one has to become OP the legit way. Next nerf will be the new snap shotting specter of choice no doubt......

Really??
You are only having fun when your character is OP?
The best part is when you actually have to struggle to move forward not when you are an unkillable god.

+1.
"
Ac1FlA5H escreveu:

It's okay.. Apparently this is the only ARPG ever made that follows MMORPG rules, the ultimate reason why the game is terrible.
omg chris can you just patch it already? :D

my fingernails itch
"
Joo escreveu:
GGG: this scared the SHIT out of me:

" A more thorough adjustment to PVP scaling of skills will be ongoing throughout 1.1.x."

It's a trap, when balance > fun you will start the journey to ruining my personal "game of the decade".

~700h played, haven't tried pvp even once because, you know, it's an arpg. When things like BoR is used by 90% of melee char's I agree it's fine to adjust it a bit to diversify the game but trying to balance EVERYTHING (for the sake of useless pvp nontheless) might just be the biggest misstake you ever do.

Don't fret. The pvp-balance has so far been adjusting JUST the value of the skill in PvP, not touching it in PvE. And if that keeps happening, that's fine.
Woohoo! Super excited about this patch - I just came back to PoE a short while ago, and am totally warmed up for some new stuff.

I do have one request: since there will be another full passive reset available to characters, is it too much to ask for a Bandit rewards reroll as well? In most cases I (and I imagine most others) won't change anything, but between the new skill gems and passive tree rebalancing, for at least one character I will. It would be nice not to have to relinquish 20 orbs in order to bring the quest reward in line with the new passive tree.
Thanks for fixing RF in PvP it was too OP.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
NiNcsszaM escreveu:

You're strange. You say fun is when games are difficult, you say BM is OP, you say your main character is a BM summoner. Find the logical error. o_O

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional