[1.1.1b] [Incinerate EB-MoM-Witch ] [Beginner Friendly] [March 28th Update][+Bonus Build]

Thanks for keeping this updated. It provides a lot of info for those of us who haven't played in some time.
Sure. Im writing a huge update for the build tomorrow. I had a good talk with some pretty top notch PoE players and got alot of Info regarding the latest patch and its impact on this build.

Also I will add a FAQ to help out with the question I get the most.

And I will add a status on how my personal progress in the new leagues is going to see for you guys how Im approaching the latest content.

play safe
Thanks for this build idea. I'm a newby and this worked out for me so far in invasion. Only thing i did different was additional life nods right at the beginning of the passiv tree.

Sorry if this is written in the start post and i didn'T see it, but at which point in the game and with which passiv skills i should use artic armor?(Can you maybe point out a level and act?)
Última edição por Strickl3r em 7 de mar de 2014 15:53:38
I'm 51 with only a 4L and very crappy items but the build is starting to shine I can kill anything with easy and I never run out of mana thanks to very nice mana regen, but some very hard bosses (corrupted areas) I can't facetank until I get life leech.

I use this piece of crap lol, I know gems are not optimal is what I managed to get so far.

I can use Artic Armor but only to face tank if I move I don't have enough mana regen yet (around 55 per sec I think).

Fire trap x3 + Searing bound before opening any strong box then incinerate, anything dies :)

Anyway thanks a lot for the guide I'm enjoying this build a lot.
Waiting for ur skill tree update..

thanks for your feedback
Hi,

I chose this build for the new league Ambush, and pending changes tomorrow, I'm really happy.

I'm level 71 and I start the level 70 maps to take 2-3 major skill points.

My current gear:

Spoiler

I'd like to change my chest & my wand first.

But for now and with a crappy stuff, everything goes well, while playing safe!

My incinerate at 993 for the moment

Thanks !
Última edição por vick666 em 8 de mar de 2014 17:45:52
Yo thanks for this build it's so great! since the patch i respec my FP witch for taste the pleasure to burn everything and it's works so good. I'm realy impress by the tankiness of this build i can now run 74 map easely (don't try more than lvl 74).

I'm laking of dps (i"m at 1666) because of my shield but i need him until a found a other way to cap my rez. I'll maybe try a rathpith globe when i'll have a decent rez.

How mutch is your mana pool after aura up? i have 1339 mana on my 6100 mana pool on aura up and i want to try without my dream fragment but fear for my tankiness with less mana for MoM so advice are welcome.

Nice build! When can we expect the update?
yeah im also waiting for some update...
I am loving this build so far but I'd like to pose some questions.

This is my proposed build for lvl 86 instead of yours
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEfgX5B6UVUBXwGNsZhRmGGYoabBqPGtsc3B0UHpQj9iQ8JKonqSj6KaUsnC0fLYM26TpYOrM8jkNjRKtGcUlRSbJKfU4qVa5VxlYtVvpXK1fJWPVaSFptW69mnmegZ71tGW-ecU108X_GghCCHoLHgwmFMocZh3aPRo-mkyeXBprPm6GbtZ3EoqOnCKdcrD-sR6x_tAy3MbiTu-PB88M6xKLKSs9l0NDbC9xX3Q3fsONq6XPquuvu7g7ub-_w89322vlj-ej60vsJ_MX-ug==

I lose the cast speed and the projectile speed nodes in favor of going through some more life to get elemental adaptation. I just can't see a reason not to take it, being so close by. We have great damage mitigation but cold and lightning dmg can still do serious dmg and an extra 2% all res goes a long way.

Also I need the str to use Vaal Molten Shell. I could drop one str node if I get some str on gear. I would need ~50 str on gear to drop both nodes and I need to prioritize other stats on gear for the time being so I may do that. I also may use another vaal gem like Vaal Ice Nova or something. Vaal Molten Shell is just so good though. It melts any boss that attacks fast or has minions around it that deal lots of small frequent hits.

This is my gear for now. I plan on getting CwDT-Enduring Cry-Decoy Totem, and using the Incinerate MF 3L that you have too.

Spoiler

I'm only lvl 60 now and I have ~1400 mana with ~250 open. I don't understand how people can have upwards of 6000 or 7000 mana with 1500 available. Am I missing something or do these 3 auras really reserve a ton of mana? And it doesn't look like you run much more ES than I am already running. And my clarity is only lvl 14 so I'm not even reserving as much mana as I will in the future.

I also wonder about your links that you suggest. You have added chaos dmg before LMP and I honestly dont do that much dmg with my 4L. It will be a while before I get a good 5L and forever before I get a 6L. It seems that a lot of your build is based around having that added Lightning dmg. What would you suggest doing if my dps starts not adding up in the later lvls? Especially if I can't take those further dmg nodes until a much later lvl.
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
Última edição por mustafa2812 em 9 de mar de 2014 22:33:23

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional