[1.1.1b] [Incinerate EB-MoM-Witch ] [Beginner Friendly] [March 28th Update][+Bonus Build]

I'll test spell echoes mine is actualy lvl 9 i drop my add lightning damage for him. My dps with LMP goes to 4777 from 4268 so hudge boots! but i have to try the feel in maps because add lightning damage is use in my build with shock node so 1.9x more dps.
I'll guess if a reach to 6 link my chest it's gona be OP in a 5L i guess lightning seem better but i'll wait to see what it can be with spell echoes lvl 20 infortunatly max qual give 10% spell damage and flat % damage is not very good for incinerate build but the cast speed trust is unsane ^^

Would be nice to have other feed back i'm still on test =)
Última edição por Tagmatar em 8 de jul de 2014 18:27:54
is the build still working???
i'm lvl 91 and it work fine. I'm not OP like ST shav+crown build but it's good.
Hey! Feedback time!

I am now lvl74 and leveling went fine until lvl50. From there on i had no decent Gear. At Lvl56 i died on a desync-pack and get dropped to standard league. Thats my best in hardcore so far. Its also the first time, that i keep on playing in standard league, because the flamethrower/searing bond is fun to play (and i saw a light on the horizon). Also i got a better understanding now about mid-level game and by now i get a slightly better understanding for gearing and gameplay. I geared up a bit and from lvl60 to 70 it was pretty easy.

The first maps at lvl66 have been an great adventure but went all good, till i got into Orchard Map (with lvl74!!) with that silly Devourer Boss. It one-hit me. Gear check failed ;) Now i have to grind a bit more blue 66to68ers to get me some gear, maybe i will try to trade for the first time.

What i wanna say: Your build brought me nearer to endgame. All i did till now was playing hardcore to fail mid Cruel at level 50 and enjoy those races. This build really opened up the next door for me! Thank you!

Here my gear:
Spoiler

And my Passivs, so far:
Última edição por dbH_Ram em 21 de jul de 2014 08:31:10
What i forgot to mention: It is for newbs and b00ns (as i am) not easy to understand what gear to choose for that build, because as a newbie you'll have no clue what the passive tree nodes are really doing. So some clear advises for beginners would be rad! In my Case: I invested all for armor and had totally underestimated the ES-Mana conversion what was my main problem mid Cruel (and was for sure the reason for get killed in HC). Somehow i managed to get along with it this time, but normally i would stop playing it, because of not getting it (again). BRGS :)
Although no one has used this thread in awhile, I was hoping for some advice on where to go in terms in gear and dps. So far with the gear below in the spoilers section. Tooltip is currently 3087 dps and with haste on it is 3365.2 but I'm still not really satisfied. I have bought an q18 incinerate but it's not being used as of right now as the 2 level difference between my current one drastically affects my dps. From what I've read and noticed though, projectile speed only increases range? Obviously one of my goals right now is to save for a 6L mantle but I won't be achieving that anytime soon.

Spoiler
All links are broken because of the skill tree update. Please update the tree to the new one. I was having sooo much fun with this build!
Última edição por DarkonFullPower em 23 de ago de 2014 20:14:43
Anyone has new updates on the build as the skill tree is broken now and I'm looking to play after almost a year

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional