[1.1.1b] [Incinerate EB-MoM-Witch ] [Beginner Friendly] [March 28th Update][+Bonus Build]

"
arenstam escreveu:
how viable is this build in HC/invasion?

No. You'd want a FAR tankier build. I'd suggest a shield block incinerate build. More expensive - but certainly more staying power.

The problem with incinerate is that to hit peak DPS you need to stand in one spot doing nothing but casting incinerate. You CANNOT easily move to evade attacks and maintain high DPS.

This build is cheap and very item independent but it relies on arctic armor to tank which does not prevent you from easily getting creamed by a handful of hard crits.
Última edição por Mordgier em 2 de mai de 2014 10:24:15
"
plasticeyes escreveu:
i'm confused about how you can shock anything such that the shock stacks will be "visible", i.e. meets the minimum duration to actually be applied. It doesn't have to last long, but I don't think it will meet the 300mS threshold, which means it will not show up at all.

even with static blows giving extended shock duration, i can't see a shock being applied to anything but the weakest creatures.

certainly there is no chance at all of applying shock to a boss.

the only possibility i could see is massive resistance lowering through multi-cursing, elemental weakness + conductivity AND possibly EE.

Am I missing something ?

regardless- still a nice build- and added lightning is still a great link for incinerate, particularly because it benefits from elemental weakness, which added chaos does not. plus, have you noticed how many monsters have chaos resist ?

Thanks.

You pretty much will never shock a boss - but you will reliably shock most other mobs which frankly is more important for map clear speed anyway.

Yes plenty of things have chaos/elemental resists. It's not a big deal, just curse them and they die just fine. I am also able to run my incinerate with NO mana leech which lets me pop in an added cold damage. So I will often freeze&shock entire packs.

This is my char lvl 75
I am quite low on life , and I am planning to upgrade it with more 8% life node, anyway I don't have to much survavibility problem using 4 minion and 1 spectre boosted with support gem and 1 point in Lord of the Dead.
Carefully choosing the mob for raising the spectre it can sustain quite good damage tanking the mob and levaing me time for the full rise of incinerete dps.
I also use Grace a lot but I have to improve a litle mana regen for fully use this aura with arctic armor always on.

I am searching the best combination of amulet /ring for res , but I am using also a combination f %increase in rarity item during pure farming session

This is other rings / neck under testing

I am quite tempted to rchange the colot of the chest searching for a red one fro life leech but I am afraid to start a very difficult task Maybe ideal would be 2G1R3B
Any suggestion?

Excusme me for my bad english :-)
Andrea
Removed for being late to the party....
Última edição por ZenEnott em 9 de mai de 2014 13:21:58
"
Mordgier escreveu:
"
arenstam escreveu:
how viable is this build in HC/invasion?

No. You'd want a FAR tankier build. I'd suggest a shield block incinerate build. More expensive - but certainly more staying power.

The problem with incinerate is that to hit peak DPS you need to stand in one spot doing nothing but casting incinerate. You CANNOT easily move to evade attacks and maintain high DPS.

this build is tanky enough for HC
you have MoM and AA
Little update on the bonus build. I stopped playing this char for a while, but I had an idea while reading about elemental buzzsaw that I think really improves the bonus build:

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMABLMHYwj0DH0PxBB_EVARlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qJDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6KjgtRy2DL28xiDKJNZI26Tt8O-E8jkGHRnFJUVBCUzVVS1XGVdZXK1fJV-JZ81ptZOdmnm0ZbWxte3BWcLtzU3fleQN_xoCkgh6Cx4MJhtGIQojxjDaPRpAbkFWSfZMnlwaYb5oTm7Wdo6IAoqOnCKdcp4SpbrQMtUi18rc-uJO4yrvWwBrAVMHzxKLGns9l0NDZE9sL29ThiONq5c_quuvu7DjwH_Pd9tr56PrS-wn8q_4K

Alpha's Howl with empower + wrath + anger + reduced mana
5L or 6L Cloak of Defiance for super MoM
reduced mana - clarity - discipline on another item

Using another char to save up for the alpha's howl, farm for regrets =P, and 5L my self-found cloak of defiance. It might be a while before I have this up and running, but I wanted to go ahead and share it here.

Compared with the bonus build posted here, it has improved defenses (the armor loss means little against big hits, and small hits are taken care of by AA), 3 to 6 more levels on anger/wrath, and huge aura/buff enhancements.

Compared to ele buzzsaw, it gains an extra slot by not needing blood magic gem, gets AA, and gets crit/Vaal Paact. You do lose the bonus max fire/light resist that buzzsaw gets from purity auras, but you get AA for fire reduction and probably 100% flask uptime from crits. Also, a 5L cloak of defiance is cheaper than a bad 6L.

Edit: Here's what I'm respec'ing to initially:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMAB2MI9Ax9EH8RUBGWFy8Ziho4Go8c3B0UHaokPCSwJpUnqSj6LUctgy9vMYg1kjbpO-E8jkGHRnFJUVBCUzVVS1XGVdZXK1fJWfNabWTnZp5tGW1sbXtwVnC7c1N5A3_GgKSCHoLHgwmG0YhCiPGMNo9GkBuQVZJ9kyeXBphvmhObtZ2joqOnCKdcp4S0DLVItz64k7vWwBrAVMHzxKLGns9l0NDZE9sL29ThiONq5c_quuvu9tr56PrS-wn8q_4K

With this, I can choose whether to go for vaal pact, more life, or more elemental damage (then more life =D) pretty much right away.
Última edição por jbmcarth em 14 de mai de 2014 12:40:58

Hi I'm new to the game and I gotta say that this build is madfun, nothing like facetanking a whole screen of mobs walking towards you knowing that they have nothing on you.
The whole MoM AA thing also allows me to just make a camp in the middle of the screen and live through, no skill needed! In case it's needed one can use positioning to such good heights with the build too. Loving it.

Actually came here to look for some help though
So I got super lucky and came across two exalts which one of I traded for chaos immediately and acquired what I now have on.
I'm just wondering what would be a good place to put the second exalted towards and where I should head from here? Obvious maps are looming in the near future and I'm already able to solo Piety on cruel. Is starting to save for a 6l worth my time or is there something else I could divide the exalt for so I could farm dom/piety/maps?

Guess what it comes down to is if I should spend or save my currency to hit the breaking point of making money as soon as possible?

EDIT: bought myself a corrupt Rasa for 50c
Última edição por Afasia em 15 de mai de 2014 09:05:03
"
Afasia escreveu:

Hi I'm new to the game and I gotta say that this build is madfun, nothing like facetanking a whole screen of mobs walking towards you knowing that they have nothing on you.
The whole MoM AA thing also allows me to just make a camp in the middle of the screen and live through, no skill needed! In case it's needed one can use positioning to such good heights with the build too. Loving it.

Actually came here to look for some help though
So I got super lucky and came across two exalts which one of I traded for chaos immediately and acquired what I now have on.
I'm just wondering what would be a good place to put the second exalted towards and where I should head from here? Obvious maps are looming in the near future and I'm already able to solo Piety on cruel. Is starting to save for a 6l worth my time or is there something else I could divide the exalt for so I could farm dom/piety/maps?

Guess what it comes down to is if I should spend or save my currency to hit the breaking point of making money as soon as possible?

EDIT: bought myself a corrupt Rasa for 50c

Hi

You have things to upgrade before going to a 6L i think.

First buy a 20% incinerate (can be found for 1ex) can be very good the 40% increase proj speed is very nice.
If you can handle to unsocket your mana leech you can add an add lithgnin damage (with quality if you plane to grab the shock passive node) it can trust hard your dps.
If mana is a issue you can find a dream fragment who gona trust hard your mana reg/pool.
And before saving for a 6L i advice you to consider the body armor Cloak of defiance who can making save you many passive point without being ultra expensive you can find a 5L for 4-5 ex.

Hope it helped

Fly safe
Hi changed the settings of my chest, but I am still waitng another batch of Chromatic Orb for try 1R3B2V.
Can you suggest me how to improve my gear , I was thinking of a new wand for increasing DMG and life leech.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional