[1.1.1b] [Incinerate EB-MoM-Witch ] [Beginner Friendly] [March 28th Update][+Bonus Build]

"
Claustrox escreveu:
Hi changed the settings of my chest, but I am still waitng another batch of Chromatic Orb for try 1R3B2V.
Can you suggest me how to improve my gear , I was thinking of a new wand for increasing DMG and life leech.

You DEFINITELY want to invest in another wand. The trifecta is spelldamage>cast speed>proj speed/fire dmg, but any reasonable mix of those will give you a good boost to dps.

When it comes to clearing trash, I'd swap out fire pen for added lightning - but only if you have static blows and/or quality for shock chance.

You're sacrificing a ton of stats by taking Ignomon. If you want MF, get a gold ammy with +cast speed and/or +spell dmg and preferably +life. Ditto with your gold rings. For this build to shine dps-wise, you really want to shoot for +cast speed on as many items as you can.

POE.XYZ is your friend. You can get a sizeable dps boost for at our about 1ex worth of gear.
Anyone playing bonus build who can tell how well it works?
"
meatpuppet escreveu:

You DEFINITELY want to invest in another wand. The trifecta is spelldamage>cast speed>proj speed/fire dmg, but any reasonable mix of those will give you a good boost to dps.

Monsorrow has 58% spell damage and 10% Cast speed increase.
So my aim would be a wand with at least 80% spell DMG and 20 Cast speed, but everithing I found till know cost at least 20 exalt:-(

Also I crafted my chest from a white item. It seems good to me now, do you suggest to restart searching for new stats? if yes witch one. Chaos game will give tanker stas maybe.
Thank you for your suggestions:-)
Andrea
Última edição por Claustrox em 20 de mai de 2014 12:54:05
Hi

First thanks for this great guide i'm a lvl 87 incinerate witch and have so mutch fun with her =)

I'm reaching a point in the skill tree were i have three way open to me and i need some advise. First if you don't see MoM on my tree is because i have Cloak of defiance.

Here my tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEfgX5B6UV8BbzGYUZihpsGo8a2xzcHRQelCP2JDwkqiY8J6ko-iycLR8tgy-dNuk6WDyOQ2NEq0WdRnFJUUmySn1VrlXGVi1W-lcrV8lY9VpIWm1mnmegZ71tGW-ecU16qn_GghCCHoLHgwmHGYd2j0aPppBVkyeXBprPmuCboZu1ncShIqJAoqOnCKdcp4SsP6x_tAy3MbiTwBrB88M6xKLKSs9l0NDbC9xX37Djaulz6rrr7u4O7m_v8PPd9Pj22vlj-ej60vsJ_MU=

I can go at this point for more HP/Mana node or the % cast speed node so dps/survivability i hesitate. Is the three 3% cast speed node worth it? and what i would know is if the Inner force node good? have you test it?

Here my gear if it can help

thanks =)
Última edição por Tagmatar em 20 de mai de 2014 15:36:40
Could you get a video of bonus build? =)
I've decided to completely swap the bonus build over to an elemental buzzsaw style witch with AA/Cloak/EB. Crit chance cost me too many points in the tree and was only reaching ~40-50%. With such low end damage (largely thanks to the value range of wrath), some packs were taking longer than I'd like. Correcting this relatively low crit chance either means giving up a lot more passive points or picking up pcoc, but this build already has 5 great supports. Here's the bones of the new build:

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMABLMHYwj0DH0OXBB0EH8RlhRNFm8XLxmFGYoaOBpsGo8c3B0UHaoelCQ8JKoksCaVJ6ko-i1HLYMvbzGIMok26TyORX5FnUZxSVFQQlM1VUtVxlXWVytXyVfiWfNabWTnZp5tGW1sbXtwu3Kpc1N35XkDeqp82X_GgKSCHoMJhtGMNo9GkFWTJ5cGmuCbtaIAoqOnCKdcp4SsP6yqtAy1SLiTwBrAVMHzxKLGns9l0NDZE9sL3FfhiONq6rrr7uw48B_z3fba-tL7CQ==

And the 118 point build:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMAAdEEswdjCPQMfQ5cEHQQfxGWE54UTRZvFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qHpQkPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy1HLYMvbzGIMok26TyORX5FnUZxSVFQQlM1VUtVxlXWVytXyVfiWfNabWTnZp5tGW1sbXtwu3Kpc1N35XkDeqp82X11f8aApIIegwmG0Yw2j0aQVZMnlwaa4Ju1oSKiAKJAoqOkkacIp1ynhKw_rKqv67QMtDi1SLiTu-PAGsBUwfPEosaez2XQ0NIZ037W0dkT2wvcV-GI42rlGeq66-7sOPAf8930-Pba-tL7Cfv1_ro=

Links:
Weapon (GGB) - faster attacks – whirling blades –lightning warp
Shield (BRG) - Elemental Weakness–increased duration-vaal haste
Gloves (RRRR)- CWDT – Immortal Call –Increased Duration-Enduring Cry
Boots (RRBG)- Arctic Armor-Clarity-Reduced Mana Cost-Empower
Geofri’s crest (RRRB): Anger-Wrath-Empower-Reduced Mana Cost
Cloak of Defiance (GGGRRB or GGGGRR): ST- LMP-LL-FA-WED-Added Lightning/IIR/Blind

Without dagger passives, you can run a sword (probably corsair due to dex restraints). Ideally this works with +1 skill corruption on boots and elemental weakness on hit on gloves.

In theory the build works with lightning coil too. The damage reduction is lower, and the mana regen is worse so you might not be able to pull off such high lvl AA/clarity, but you don't have to worry about running out of mana. In this case, swap out empower on boots for purity of lightning.

I'm putting the gear together right now:

Edit: Basically you have a choice between crit and the templar area aura passives. Grabbing both aren't realistic (IMO) if you also need health nodes. The 24% inner force buff to your buffs is the only way to increase AA's effectiveness outside of further levels, and all of the aura/buff increases dramatically increase the main source of your dps. The additional mana reserved nodes let you safely run empower on anger/wrath despite its 1.25 modifier.
Última edição por jbmcarth em 23 de mai de 2014 10:54:35
i love this calculation, my tool box is ahowing me 2500 dps with gmp so im going to multiply it with what ever and im getting a clearing speed of any non-crit spell build ;)

P.S. missing a video with an atziri kill
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam
Última edição por baumpaul em 24 de mai de 2014 19:17:42
A little update on my elebuzz witch, since it can be converted to a (imo better) version of the bonus build at high levels:

At lvl 82:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMABLMHYwj0DH0OXBB0EH8RlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qHpQkPCSqJLAmlSepKPotRy2DL28xiDKJNuk8jkV-RZ1GcUlRUEJTNVVLVdZXK1fJV-JZ81ptZOdmnm0ZbWxte3C7cqlzU3fleQN6qnzZfll_xoCkgh6DCYbRjDaPRpBVkyeXBprgm7WiAKKjpwinXKeErD-sqrQMtUi4k8AawFTB88Sixp7PZdDQ2RPbC9xX4Yjjauq66-7sOPAf89322vrS-wk=

which by 93 will grow into:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMABLMHYwj0DH0OXBB0EH8RlhRNFm8XLxmFGYoaOBpsGo8c3B0UHaoelCQ8JKoksCaVJ6ko-ipbLUctgy9vMYgyiTbpPI5FfkWdRnFJUVBCUzVVS1XGVdZXK1fJV-JZ81ptZOdmnm0ZbWxte3C7cqlzU3fleQN6qnzZfXV_xoCkgh6DCYbRjDaPRpBVkyeXBprgm7WiAKKjpwinXKeErD-sqrQMtDi1SLiTu-PAGsBUwfPEosaez2XQ0NIZ037W0dkT2wvcV-GI42rlGeq66-7sOPAf89322vrS-wn79f66

And which could eventually turn into a crit build (lvl 100 build):
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMABLMHYwj0DH0OXBB0EH8RlhRNFm8XLxmFGYoaOBpsGo8c3B0UHaoelCQ8JKoksCaVJ6ko-ipbLUctgy9vMYgyiTbpPI5FfkWdRnFJUVBCUzVVS1XGVdZXK1fJV-JZ81ptZOdmnm0ZbWxte3BWcLtzU3fleQN6qn11f8aApIIegwmG0YhCjDaPRpAbkFWSfZMnlwaYb5oTmuCbtZ2jogCio6cIp1ynhKw_tAy0OLVIuJO748AawFTB88Sixp7PZdDQ0hnTftbR2RPbC9vU3FfhiONq5Rnlz-q66-7sOPAf89322vrS-wn79fyr_ro=

or earlier at the cost of dps, crit dmg, or hp nodes

with maligaro's and a max base ambusher you would reach 60+ crit chance. there's room for a crit damage gem with a 6L lightning coil.

With my build and gear at 82 my dps is only ~6.6k, but that'll improve dramatically as I start raising my increased damage from 55% to 109%, upgrade my weapon to a max speed foil, and switch to 20/20 gems on ST. I haven't died yet in solo 66 to 72 maps, and my clear speed is acceptable although I don't really rush and waste too much time in town =D
hi, First thx for the awesome build i whant to play a fire witch and i think this is the best one,
A couple of questions: is viable to use the tree dragons helmet to shock monsters? and the doryanis belt that gives more fire dmg and 1% of fire dmg leech?

And what about the infernal mantle robe?

Thx waiting for your response to start the build!!!!

PD srry 4 my english im from argentina! i hope u can understand me well!
I followed the Incinerete build .
Great dps but , at least with my gear I don't have enough survavibillity.
I am using minion as tank and distracting anemy but I am unable to sustain damage directly.
My life is 3200.
Then things is worst from my last change 6l +life and 2 res for 5l Mantle ( increased dps a lot btw)
I can sustain easily 3 auras + arctic armor .

How can I improve my build

Última edição por Claustrox em 31 de mai de 2014 13:22:09

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional